Tattooing Freckles On Face

Am I the only one that finds this a little crazy? I always get freckles.. but I get them in the sun... I've always sort of hated them.. now I just don't give a damn... You might want to think twice before you permanently put something on your face...

believe it or not, i used to enchance my own freckles with light brown eye pencil while at school.. love freckles too much and they will always be uber cute

At the ripe ol' age of 22, I got my first spattering (is that a real word?) of freckles....they're kinda cute...I guess....

I suggest looking into something more permanent than a pencil, and less so than tattooing (some kind of stain for the skin perhaps?)

Tattooing freckles on your face :shock:

It used to be hot a while ago, I remember, when the same ink women used to use to tattoo their eyebrows, it was also used to give themselves "monroes" or freckles, which I thought it was ********, because once you make them, you have to be doing them until God knows when, because the ink starts fading into a greenish-bluish tone... so you are going to be doomed for a long time if you decide to get rid of them...you will be looking like the Hulk afterwards :lol:

About the pencil, I think it's cute, whatever, but down here if someone opts for doodling freckles on their face, with the weather, they will end up having all that stuff all over, and cause them to look like they got mini shoots all over their faces :lol:....but hey, if the weather wherever you live is fresh, go for it :wink:

I love freckles, but would have to see a picture first.

If they looked the least little bit unnatural... well... I'd take a pass.

Originally posted by luna@Aug 22 2004, 10:25 AM
Am I the only one that finds this a little crazy?
[snapback]341688[/snapback]​

hahaha...i was just thinking that when i got to your post...

adding a few freckles with a pencil is one thing...but tattooing your face?!?!?!?....i don't think so... :ninja: :innocent:

Tattooing on the face is a scary thought. :ninja:

I learned to finally accept mine...kinda unique since you dont see Asians with freckles...well I'm part but look more filipino than German thats for sure...

If you wanna enhance them with a pencil go ahead.

I have a freckles and I hate them, they aren't extremly noticable but in summer they get darker... I have no idea why you would want to exaggerate them. But good on you for embracing them and liking them there are too many people who have them and don't want them

haha don't know bout tattoos... but whatever floats your boat! I have tons of freckles and I love them! I get more whenever I'm in the sun too! That one thing I hate about my skin is how fair it is....i NEVER get tan!

Originally posted by softgrey@Aug 25 2004, 05:49 PM
hahaha...i was just thinking that when i got to your post...

adding a few freckles with a pencil is one thing...but tattooing your face?!?!?!?....i don't think so... :ninja: :innocent:
[snapback]345275[/snapback]​

:lol: Yea.. it's a bit over the top.

Plus.. it definitely won't look pretty until it heals(I just got something added onto my tattoos today and ugh... oww... and ewww... I can't wait till it heals. :wink: ), so hopefully if you did do it, you'd have a few days to heal inside where no one can see the mess on your face.

That's just waaaay too much. Such a bad idea...

:shock: Its scrary! :ninja: I mean, how can you hurt you skin on your face where its most sensitive? :yuk: Pls, I dont understand, some people hate their freckles and try to put them out, but some people want to tattoo them?!!!! Thats just too much, guys. A pencil would be the smartest. :flower:

It does sound a bit crazy! But may i make a suggestion? I've read that many people use brown eyelash dye instead.It lasts a bit longer than a normal eyeliner pencil but isn't hard to take off if it all goes horribly wrong...

I want freckles! If they can tattoo it on and make it look natural, then go for it *heart*

It always seems like the people who like freckles are the ones who weren't born with them. :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->