Taylor Swift & Jake Gyllenhaal: New Couple Alert?!

So why is everyone trippin over Jake and Taylor dining together? It doesn't mean they are getting back together.

^ He's probably doing it to ensure she doesn't write a nasty song about him. (Yes I am that cynical)

^Ha! Well a lot of people have labeled this outing as damage control. Jake's good-boy image has taken a hit in the wake of this break up.

Sorry but how can it not be obvious to everyone that this was staged from beginning to end...? He has a movie to promote, he's allegedly gay....

i have always heard the whisperings of Jake being gay, but do you reckon it is legit?? when did the rumors start?

^I don't know. I don't if its because Brokeback Mountain or something else. But I've wondered where these rumors originated myself.

^It's because of Brokeback Mountain. For some reason whenever a celeb plays a gay character or gives a lot of support to gay rights...people automatically assume that celebrity must be gay themselves.

It's just plain ignorance.

blurry pictures of them together January 19th

tumblr_lfj3odvpNo1qa51p9o1_500.jpg
tumblr_lfj3orKqvJ1qa51p9o1_500.jpg
normal_004.jpg
normal_002.jpg

taylorswift.com.br

hmm they don't seem too intimate in those candids from jan 19th... i'm sure they just had that post-break up dinner to tidy up any messy leftovers, they both seem too.. normal? to have made a publicity stunt or whatever out of it..

and that's bloody rubbish that jake is gay... i mean, he doesn't seem like it at least, and he's becoming somewhat of playboy with the ladies lately?

Jake seeks closure with Taylor

Seems that Jake went straight to Music City to find closure with Taylor.

At least that's the scoop between Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Swift in Us Weekly, which comes out Friday. The magazine quoted an unidentified person as its source . The couple split after a few months of whirlwind romance.

The closure came at the Bound'ry restaurant, which "was almost empty" when the ex-couple came in on Jan. 19 and secured a secluded table in the back.

"They sat by the fireplace," said an eyewitness of the exes, who had a whirlwind two-month romance. "They were both smiling."

"Taylor was nervous the whole time," said the source, described as "close" to Swift.

"He wanted to take her to dinner, but she said she had to rehearse," said the source. Gyllenhaal "said he didn't think they ended things right, and he owed it to her to talk face-to- face."

The actor wanted to say why he pulled back after wooing Swift with dates such as apple picking in New York, a resort stay in Big Sur, Cal. and a family Thanksgiving in Brooklyn with his sister, fellow actor Maggie. "He said he just wasn't feeling things anymore. He didn't like where things were headed."

Gyllenhaal reportedly asked Swift if she leaked to the media that he called it off in a phone call, and the source said Swift told him she had not. "He took her word for it, and Taylor told him she was fine letting it go," the source said.

Gyllenhaal reportedly told Swift she was a "sweet girl" and "really special to him."

"He cares for her deeply, but it's over now, the source said, adding that Swift "told him they were cool, but the whole thing was really weird to her."
countrystandardtime.com

Nobody knows the truth about their relationship except them, these tabloids with their "sources" need to stop

I don't generally trust anything Us Weekly says. However, I'll take their word over anything InTouch, Life & Style, and especially Star has to say.

I don't think they're dating. I'm just unsure if they are pretending to... :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"