Taylor Swift & Jake Gyllenhaal: New Couple Alert?!

Kenysha75

Reaction score
Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Swift spent the weekend together in New York City!
taylor-swift-jake-gyllenhaal-brunch-brooklyn.jpg

The 29-year-old actor and the 20-year-old Speak Now singer watched Tay’s BFF Emma Stone host Saturday Night Live from behind the curtain on Saturday evening (October 23).

“They showed up together,” a source told People. “They walked around together backstage, but they were careful not to be seen too close. It was hard to tell if they were together, but everyone was shocked that she brought him.”

The duo also grabbed brunch together the following day in Brooklyn neighborhood Park Slope. Life & Style spies reported that the two were holding hands and “looked like a couple”.

DO YOU THINK Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal make a cute couple?

justjared

Oh, Jakey Just Wants Her To Write A Song About Him

jaketaylorwtf.jpg

To me, Jakey Gyllenhaal is a wholesome 14-year-old white country girl on the inside and a fragile Brawny man on the outside, so this pairing really isn't pulling a WTF out of me. Can't you just picture Jakey and Taylor Swift skipping hand-in-hand down a dirt country road while whistling the melody to some Disney song and waving at the birds in the trees and shi*. Then Taylor pulls out her ukulele (or whatever the hell she carries around) and serenades Jakey with a song about how a rainbow is just a black cloud's smile while he twirls around the strawberry patch like the precious ballerina princess he is. They are like every montage from every G-rated romantic comedy or animated film.

Both Lainey Gossip and Life & Style's Scene Queens are saying that 20-year-old Taylor and 29-year-old Jakey have been spending a little time together. Lainey says that Taylor brought Jakey to the SNL after-party to hang out with her friend Emma Stone. And a source tells Life & Style that Jakey and Taylor were holding hands while struttin' their ***es around Park Slope in Brooklyn yesterday afternoon.

And I bet they were giggling. Taylor Swift's natural squint is due to her foolish as* giggling all the time! They don't even talk, they just giggle and peck at each other's cheeks. Like I'm sure they even held hands and giggled in front of their lawyers at the contract signing for their new relationship.
dlisted

Last edited by a moderator:
They Would Go Apple Picking

jaketaylorapplepicking.jpg

Since Taylor Swift lives her life like she's a damn Strawberry Shortcake character, she went apple picking with Jakey Gyllenhaal on Saturday afternoon at a farm in Hopewell Junction, New York. And no, apple picking is not some kind of sex act involving eating several rolls of Saran Wrap and eating apple slices out of a....forget it. What I'm getting at is that they actually picked apples! I swear, skipping and giggling, these two.

A source tells UsWeekly that before their stroll through Park Slope on Sunday, Jakey and Taylor twirled through the Fishkill Farms. The source went on to say this mess, "They were walking through the trees, having fun together. They looked happy. Some of the customers tried to take a photo of them, but they were hiding from them in the trees. They drove through the orchard and bought the apples on the way out."

Hiding in the trees?! Fuc* Tom Sawyer and Becky Thatcher. They're more like the Fox and the Hound. The song about this shi* is practically writing itself.... "The apple in the tree... Why couldn't you let it be? You picked at my heart.... You tore it apart. I thought you were my white knight, Jake and now I'm falling back into the field of heartache..."

And I bet for their next date they are going to go antiquing followed by a tea tasting under a weeping willow tree. Taylor's publicist (or whoever paired these two together), you crazy for this one!
dlisted

Wasn't Taylor with one of the Jonas brothers some months ago? Jake is a slight improvement ever that, but look is the same, just 2x as old.
Not that I believe this couple alert much, but since I can't prove or disprove, I'm just gonna grab popcorn and watch how it all happens.

I don't like Taylor. She goes about dissing her exes all the time. That's just not right!

i don't like this couple at all.....Jake is not my cup of tea but he deserves sooo much better than Taylor Swift :ninja:

I just can't imagine Taylor Swift with a man and not a boy. She comes across to me as a forever 13 yr old girl.

It is going to be hard for her to find something to rhyme with Gyllenhaal when she writes the inevitable break up song.

Wasn't Taylor with one of the Jonas brothers some months ago? Jake is a slight improvement ever that, but look is the same, just 2x as old.
Not that I believe this couple alert much, but since I can't prove or disprove, I'm just gonna grab popcorn and watch how it all happens.
Oh, first it was the Jonas dude, Joe, then it was Taylor Lautner from Twilight, then she was in a secret relationship with John Mayer and now she has moved onto Jake.

And basically all her songs are about the men in her life. Present or not.
Taylor is practically a teenager forever.

Hermes1922, I have to agree as well!
he seems so old-- especially after dating Reese.

oh well, I hope it works out for her...
and if it doesn't, I look forward to hearing the Jake song!

i don't have any ideas about this couples! jake deserved someone better than taylor!

I just can't imagine Taylor Swift with a man and not a boy. She comes across to me as a forever 13 yr old girl.
It is going to be hard for her to find something to rhyme with Gyllenhaal when she writes the inevitable break up song.

same for me. i was quite shocked to discover that she's 20.:ninja:

The apple picking story is a lie. Taylor was en route from Germany October 23rd. She and her band didn't arrive in NYC until later that night. The proof is on Twitter. Several members of Taylor's band tweeted about it. Can't believe any one buys anything Us Weekly says.

Anyways, this is just another showmance. Won't go anywhere.

I do not understand this. I always thought of Jake Gyllenhaal as being edgy and pictured him with actresses like Kirsten Dunst (who he has dated), but not Reese Witherspoon and definitely not Taylor Swift. It's so weird. I don't get it.

you know how people say Jake is gay? to me, this somehow proves it... Taylor is the quintessential beard lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->