Taylor Swift

She looked fab in that red gown:heart:, great choice for her, its pretty but with a little bit of sexiness and the hair and makeup is gorg:flower:.

Fantastic in Saab (that entire Pre-Fall collection was fabulous), and I also love her outfit with the cat-eye sunglasses to get coffee on 5-19 :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
she looked stunning! but I still miss her curly hair, though it looks beautiful straight too, especially with her (natural!) hair color.

I miss the curly hair as well, it gave her much more character and I think it suited her features better as well.

The sunglasses are Elizabeth and James benedict sunglasses if anyone is interested. I am off to buy a pair.

Taylor Swift arriving at Joan's on Third (May 24).

taylor-swift-052412-%20(1).jpg

celebrity-gossip.net

I can't stop drooling over her outfits. She's such a breath of fresh air with her vintage inspired style and natural looks (no tanning and cake make up..). I've also been listening to her music lately and liked it more than I would've thought. :blush:
Love her! :heart:

2012-05-25 - Leaving a restaurant in Santa Monica

tlfan.to (posted by Preppie)

2012-05-26 - Leaving Joan's On Third in West Hollywood

tlfan.to (posted by Preppie)

^Thank you for the photos! I love how her outfits are so classically elegant! :heart: She definitely shows that one can still look gorgeous without being too revealing.

She does the retro look very well. I'm not crazy about the shoes, but that outfit is adorable.

Took me a while, but I love her new hair. I think it's her way of telling us she's grown up. Her style is perfect too! She looks her age which is a great thing. I can't wait for her new album this year.

LIVE @ Walmart Stores Inc shareholders' meeting - Fayetteville, Arkansas - 01/06/12

celebrity-paradise (posted by galahad)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adspttsa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->