Taylor Swift

Took me a while, but I love her new hair. I think it's her way of telling us she's grown up. Her style is perfect too! She looks her age which is a great thing. I can't wait for her new album this year.

but I do believe it's possible to look "grown-up" with curly hair.
I'm not a fan of this unwritten rule that "the bigger a curly-haired female celebrity gets, the straighter her hair goes".

At The Cut Salon in Brentwood - June 6, 2012

celebrity-paradise (posted by mahimoore)

^ Please tell me that is not Roxy from The City standing behind Taylor in those pics!

Her dress is really cute :smile:

^ Why Taylor why :lol: She really does see the good in everyone I guess!

Out for lunch at Paradise Cove in Malibu - June 27, 2012

celebrity-paradise (posted by Gollum)

the dotted trousers are cute:smile: and i have to admit, she really looks great in almost everyhing and she is the girl who can wear red lipstick, cause let's face it, it does not look good on most of women at least imo

Teen Choice Awards @ Gibson Amphitheatre - Universal City, California - 22/07/12

celebrity-paradise (posted by galahad, The Elder)

The dress is an absolute dream, she's accessorized it perfectly and the hair and makeup compliment the whole outfit wonderfully. A+ :heart:

Doing a photoshoot at the Beach in Malibu, California - July 24, 2012

tlfan.to (posted by Gollum)

Oh, I LOVE that white dress she wore to the TCA!! She looks lovely. : )

Celebrating the 4th of July at the Kennedy compound in Hyannis Port, MA

wcvb.com, tumblr.tswiftdaily.com

Leaving Marcella's Pizza in Mount Krisco, New York with Conor Kennedy on July 25

tswiftdaily.tumblr.com

In Hyannis Port, MA with Conor Kennedy on July 27 & 28

nypost.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear. He looks like a little pre-teen next to her (she's almost 5 years older than him...). A strange match, the poor kid has been through a lot. But good to see them smiling and happy, and Taylor looks lovely, as always. She has such a nice collection of summer dresses and pin-up style bathing suits. Such a classy lady.

2012-07-26 - Having a photoshoot in New York City

celebrity-paradise (posted by The Elder)

Is that Robert Jr.'s kid? They look kind of sweet together. Hopefully--he inherited Robert Sr.'s genes when it comes to interacting romantically with women. Love her outfit (except that one piece bathing suit) at the compound. Love those beige shoes of hers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adspttsa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->