Taylor Swift

^ Yes, he is the son of RFK jr. I think he's very cute, but in a young way. He's only 18! Taylor does look great in her retro style clothes. Love what she's been wearing lately.

First promo image for her new album era:

eNfeo.jpg

taylorswift.com

Few more from last week on Cape Cod

hC6is.jpg

LLmDu.jpg

vgJTl.jpg

xargw.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

Spends time with her boyfriend in Hyannis, MA - August 12, 2012

tlfan.to (posted by piwai)

The red, white and blue outfits, uber-preppy, or Jackie O outfits are cracking me up -- sooo Kennedy :rolleyes: Apparently she bought a house across the street from her boyfriends.

In fairness, she has always veered towards retro beachwear:

aS32y.jpg

whyfame

But buying a house near there? Just wow..

I just read Lainey's post about it: "Stage 5 Clinger..." :lol:

And a more serious and less cruel note, that's a cute outfit though. She has always sported the retro look, so it's nothing new. The addition of a Kennedy seems to align more with her style than her style aligning with him.

Oh! and the first single of the new album:

The verses kind of remind me her old songs but the chorus doesn't sound like anything I've heard from Taylor Swift.

^emphasis on boy:ninja:

The new album cover looks great. It looks really mature compared to her older ones.. As for her retro style, sure she's had it for a while but considering who she's dating right now.. It's kind of creepy, it's as if she found the final accessory to complete the her look. Transformation: complete.

Of course not her fault, just how it comes off to me. But I do have to admit that I watch way too many films.

As for her retro style, sure she's had it for a while but considering who she's dating right now.. It's kind of creepy, it's as if she found the final accessory to complete the her look. Transformation: complete.

Exactly.

Maybe it's also fact that she is Cape Cod that is making her dress a little preppier and in mainly red white & blue outfits.

But you can't tell me she's not dialing up the Americana a bit.

From yesterday:

nydailynews

She is perfection from head to toe. Really adore all her recent looks :wub:

I think it's partly because her album is called "Red" and if Taylor loves anything, it's to be literal :wink:

has anyone ID'd her polka dot swimwear? i like the black polka dot and the red polka dot. :blush:

thank you! i remember earlier in her career she was buying sundresses from modcloth! :flower:

they look more expensive than they actually are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdrearth
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->