Taylor Swift

(November 25) in Sydney, Australia.

justjared.com

Last edited by a moderator:
2012 ARIA Awards at the Sydney Entertainment Centre on Thursday (November 29) in Sydney, Australia.

justjared.com

It must be nice to have her stature and build, she is the gown queen, another great look :heart:

Taylor Swift hits the stage at the 2012 ARIA Awards at the Sydney Entertainment Centre on Thursday (November 29) in Sydney, Australia.

justjared.com

Taylor Swift goes on a romantic stroll with Harry Styles at Central Park on Sunday (December 2) in New York City.
The 22-year-old “I Knew You Were Trouble” singer was spotted checking out seals and was joined by Harry‘s stylist Lou Teasdale, her fiancé Tom, and their baby girl Lux.

justjared.com

Foxy and British! Not talking about Harry:smile:

Not only she likes British man Harry but also is sporting the Aubin & Wills famous Fox jumper from this very british brand, that sadly will be missed.

I really love that sweater, it's too cute! Her casual style is really lovely, I'm experiencing coat-envy, that maroon one is fantastic. Also, I have to admit, watching tumblr explode with the rage of a million teenage girls is hilarious, after these pictures were released. Though I do feel a little bad that she's gotten so much hate. But at the same time, something about this setup just screams PR stunt to me, so... :innocent:

Not only she likes British man Harry but also is sporting the Aubin & Wills famous Fox jumper from this very british brand, that sadly will be missed.

Oh no, I didn't know Aubin & Wills was going under. I had to google after reading that from you, sad news indeed. :(

I agree, she looks great in that piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iabsolvejordan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->