Taylor Swift

Her CMA dress is so pretty :smile: Her hair is such a perfect shade of blonde and it always look so healthy, I wonder what products she uses to keep it looking like that.

I really love this latest look. The polka dot dress and printed tights are very cute together.

I'm so bored of her style, I wish she'd add some sort of small twist to her outfits.

<3
360d42ee4d596cad_Taylor-Swift-red-white-black-dress.xxxlarge_1.jpg

celebstyle.com, fameflynet

oh, the sweater in dots with this little cat is so adorable, could any1 ID it?

That's a really nice dress on her.. not a fan of the bluish eyeshadow and wish she would let go of the red lips but it's still nice

Taylor Swift at the 2012 MTV Europe Music Awards (November 11) - Celebrity-gossip.net

The last two looks before the MTV awards are so dull. The gown at the MTV Europe awards is also really mature for her.

Her stylist is really killing it with the gown selections! I don't love this J Mendel as much as the Jenny Packham/CMA look, but it was a close call for me.

I love this last look. Especially the eye makeup and the soft curls in her hair. But I agree that the CMA look was a little bit better. But I like both! I love when she wears gowns as they really suit her long frame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iabsolvejordan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->