Taylor Swift

she looks million times better when she is not wearing the red lipstick , it just does not suit her. i wish sb could tell her this.

^I disagree. She does look good without red lips, but I'm a huge fan of the red lips.
Maybe you're tired of the same look over and over again.
One of the few things I don't like is that she's not wearing her hair curly anymore. Did she get it permanently straightened or is she in a long-term relationship with a flat iron (at least she's in a long-term relationship with something)?

US Harper's Bazaar December/January 12.13

Full set:

8WObI.jpg

R2ghr.jpg

WheVF.jpg

RuDUT.jpg

1zVzJ.jpg

hIhUA.jpg

wvW1D.jpg

kb2wY.jpg

harpersbazaar.com

I hate the cover but the editorial is stunning! She makes a great model as long as she doesn't do that mouth half open + dead eyes look. And this styling really suits her, I'm pleasantly surprised.

The photo of her jumping is so Trentini+Vogue

Third the love for the editorial, cool to not see her in any dresses for a change. She's making me want to cut a fringe.

Taylor Swift arrives at LAX Airport on Monday (November 12) in Los Angeles

justjared.com

Taylor Swift performs on stage during the X Factor results show on Thursday (November 15) in Los Angeles.

justjared.com

Selena Gomez tries to hide behind her BFF Taylor Swift as they head into Osteria La Buca for dinner on Saturday night (November 17) in Los Angeles

justjared.com

Taylor Swift gets a piggyback ride from her handsome co-star Reeve Carney while shooting her new music video for “I Knew You Were Trouble” on Monday (November 19) in Los Angeles.

justjared.com

2012 American Music Awards held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Sunday (November 18) in Los Angeles.

justjared.com

I don't know any of her songs (I don't even want to) but I've seen her at AMA and EMA and she looked great, she has a great body.

at Narita International Airport on Wednesday (November 21) in Tokyo, Japan

justjared.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robert0199
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->