Taylor Swift

2014 Grammy Awards held at the Staples Center on Sunday (January 26) in Los Angeles.
The 24-year-old singer showed off her svelte figure in a Gucci dress with Jimmy Choo heels and clutch, and Lorraine Schwartz jewels.

justjared.com

Last edited by a moderator:
She should take the plunge and dye her hair dark, I think it'd look great with her fair skin and blue eyes.

Her red carpet style is sort of predictable, but she does always look wonderful.

Taylor Swift dons a cute turtle-neck while jetting out of LAX Airport on Tuesday (January 28) in Los Angeles.

justjared.com

Glamour March 2014

On being a role model: “I find it relatively easy to keep my clothes on because I don’t really feel like taking them off. It’s not an urge I have. For me “risky” is revealing what really happened in my life through music. Risky is writing confessional songs and telling the true story about a person with enough details so everyone knows who that person is. That’s putting myself out there, maybe even more than taking my shirt off.”

On knowing when to not read about herself: “I know when not to read an article. Is it going to help my day? Is it important for my life? If the answer is no, then I just don’t click…. I’m careful about getting sucked into the rabbit hole that is the Internet because, as a songwriter, I don’t have the option of having thick skin. As a writer you have to be open to everything, and that includes pain, rejection, self-doubt, fear. I deal with that enough on my own. If you look hard enough, you could find somebody on the Internet criticizing every single thing about you. If you’re me.”

On freezing men out in a relationship: “I think everyone should approach relationships from the perspective of playing it straight and giving someone the benefit of the doubt. Until he establishes that this is a game. And if it’s a game, you need to win. The best thing to do is just walk away from the table.”

justjared.com

Taylor Swift wearing Michael Kors Striped Knit Top.

Taylor Swift Keds ad.

starstyle.com

I'm not her biggest fan but I do respect the way she doesn't get naked all the time or wear barely anything/underwear on stage which seems to be the norm these days with female popstars, god knows why.

Cover + cover story for Glamour US March 2014

Photographer: Patrick Demarchelier
Stylist: Anne Christensen
Hair: Andy Lecompte for The Wall Group
Make-up: Christian McCulloch for Tracey Mattingly
Manicure: Lesley Ochoa for Amax Talent
Set Design: Anna Webb
Interview: Cindi Leive

Celebrity: Taylor Swift

Source: imcmagazine.com

It sees very copycat from her Vogue cover shoot.

I do like the styling though, that Stella McCartney dress should have landed the cover, the cover dress is the only look I don't like.

I'm not her biggest fan but I do respect the way she doesn't get naked all the time or wear barely anything/underwear on stage which seems to be the norm these days with female popstars, god knows why.

It's the norm because we live in a patriarchy. Old men dominate the entertainment industry, and they market their product with heterosexual young men firmly in mind. I definitely see what you're saying, and I generally agree with you in that I think women shouldn't be forced to be "sexy" in order to sell records; but for some it's not an act and many others have no choice in that matter.

Also, Taylor's target audience is mainly women so she doesn't necessarily need to be "sexy" per se. But she certainly plays "the game" too because she has perfected that old school American sweetheart persona, highly reminiscent of Doris Day and Sandra Dee, from the curly blonde locks right down to the retro style.

wow, not used to seeing her in all black. Looks good, but not my favorite looks of hers for sure.

^ I was just about to say the same... It looks like a really difficult length to style, considering the natural texture of her hair.

Taylor Swift carries her cup of warm Starbucks coffee while strolling around town with a gal pal on Saturday afternoon (March 22) in New York City.

justjared.com

arriving at the Baryshnikov Arts Center on Monday morning (March 24) in New York City.

justjared.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adspttsa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->