Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift and her model friend Karlie Kloss step out in the gorgeous weather for an afternoon outing on Thursday (April 3) in New York City.

justjared.com

2014 Academy Of Country Music Awards held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on Sunday (April 6) in Las Vegas, Nev.

FYI: Taylor is wearing a J Mendel dress, Casadei shoes, an M2MAtelier bag, a Jennifer Fisher gold initial ring, and a large ring, earrings, and bracelet by Marina B.

justjared.com

^ Love the J Mendel dress. I don't think I've ever seen her wear something with some midriff showing, but it works on her! Also the black and white makes it more classic looking.

Taylor Swift and Cara Delevingne leave the Rebecca Taylor store in the Meatpacking District after having lunch together on Wednesday afternoon (April 9) in New York City.

justjared.com

arriving for a business meeting on Friday (April 11) in New York City.

justjared.com

heading into Bocca di Bacco for the Saturday Night Live after party held in the early morning hours of Sunday (April 13) in New York City.

justjared.com

Taylor Swift and Sarah Hyland head into the theatre to catch a performance of the new Off-Broadway play Under My Skin on Wednesday evening (April 23) at the Little Shubert Theatre in New York City.

justjared.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiyahG
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->