Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift and her pal Hailee Steinfeld get caught in quite the gust of wind as they head out to dinner on Sunday evening (April 27) in New York City.

justjared.com

I understand wanting to emulate the hyper feminine, floral 40s/50s look, but I think she does it in a way that is just so matronly.

Taylor Swift wraps her arms around BFF Karlie Kloss at super hairstylist Harry Josh‘s second annual #HarrysParty on Saturday (May 3) held at The Jane Hotel in the West Village neighborhood of New York City.

justjared.com

leaves the gym looking flawless after a workout on Sunday (May 4) in New York City.

justjared.com

2014 Met Gala held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday (May 5) in New York City.

zimbio.com

Taylor Swift sits down on a stool and speaks during the Taylor Swift for Keds Style Icons event held on Thursday (May 8) in Glendale, Calif.

justjared.com

Someone needs to burn all of her shoes immediately, they're all fug.

I've seen a lot of people comparing her candid style to an American Girl doll recently, and I think that's pretty spot on.

I did love the dress she wore to the MET though.

Taylor Swift is the lady in black after wrapping up a gym session on Friday (May 9) in New York City

justjared.com

she looked great at the MET but her shoe choices usually ruin her outfits

Taylor Swift adds a pop of color to her black-and-white outfit with a yellow bag and shoes on her way to the gym on Saturday afternoon (May 17) in New York City.

justjared.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiyahG
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->