Teen Vogue October 2010 : Justin Bieber by Alasdair McLellan

Hate him, but I understand why.

Anyway, the cover looks really awkward. I have no clue who thought that would be a good picture, he looks like he was caught off guard and uncomfortable. It looks like the photographer said "smile and I won't hurt you!" and he was like "okay...".

This Bieber Fever is just getting out of hand -___- . Is Condé Nast really that desperate for a sales boost?

Could they not have made a tiny bit of effort? Awful. His haircut annoys me more than anything. Including his fans. And his music. Actually, just him in general.

Other cover title than Bieber Fever was impossible. Don't care about him.

I don't have a problem with him on the cover, but that is not a good picture.

I understand that Teen Vogue has a target audience of teen girls but really...? really? Did they really have to put Justine Bieber on the cover? I've always thought TV was more of a fashion magazine not some fan girl sort of publications. They shouldn't be feeding into the Bieber fever, its really not that healthy of an obsession.

The cove is pretty boring, and he looks stiff .

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm only looking forward to the Young Hollywood spread especially with Logan Lerman. ^_^:wub:

the level of the comments here (tfs) just gets worse by day :lol:

his phenomenom and the love/hate relationship people have with him is so funny and sort of interesting to see, I can say some of his early videos show he has talent and the kid plays a lot of instruments, I can't hate.

The cover is ok for Teen Vogue, his expression is a bit awkward though, and the "SEXY HAIR, GET IT NOW" line slays me :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand that this is a teen magazine, however TV cover stars are generally of a higher class than the cover stars of seventeen, dolly, girlfriend etc. Surely they could've found a better 'young hollywood' star to cover the magazine.

on another note; can't wait to see the young hollywood ed! it is always very nicely done, and always introduces me to some new actors/actress' to look out for!

I also don't understand why people are having a fit about Justin being on the cover. Its Teen Vogue for gods sake not French Vogue. The cover's not that bad, kind of a stiff picture but I know my little sisters will be beggin my mom to buy it for them. Shame on Teen Vogue for trying to make money. How dare they? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->