Teen Vogue October 2010 : Justin Bieber by Alasdair McLellan

however TV cover stars are generally of a higher class than the cover stars of seventeen, dolly, girlfriend etc.

I guess Bieber could be considered "high class" because he's the hottest teen commodity around right now, after Miley. I don't even know why I am defending this kid being on the cover of Teen Vogue.

:lol: I felt enough nostalgia about being able to buy teen magazines that I went through the few I have saved from when I bought them.

He is the perfect choice for the magazine. I don't like him, bit he is the biggest teen idol at the moment, so why shouldn't he get the cover of Teen Vogue? I'm sure this is going to be a massive seller.

You have to admit he is kinda cute in a brother type of way. ( No I'm not attracted to a 15 or 16 year old) I did think he was a girl when I first saw him though. Teen Vogue will make lots of $ with this magazine so very smart of them.

They actually chose the best photo for the cover. His helmet wig is a bit distracting though. :lol:

I love love love the YOUNG HOLLYWOOD spread! Such cute, young and talented stars!

Justin`s editorial is cute! Too bad they didn`t make him smile on the cover

It's shot by Alasdair McLellan, and it's absolutely surprising for me. I don't think he has shot any TV covers before.

That hair.....I just can't...

but then again it is teen vogue. so wtv.

I like JBieb. And Teen Vogue market will go crazy for this. Of course, they're not pleasing 20-something ladies.

I so don't care about it, but kudos for Teen Vogue, which very well knows how to sell more magazines.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing that really excites me about this is Logan Lerman is in the issue- now he's someone who truly deserves a cover- not Bieber

Bieber's editorial is a complete mess. :censored:

But the Young Hollywood spread looks good. Logan Lerman. :wub::wub:

Anyone knows who shot the young hollywood ed?

^ I think it's by Alasdair Mclellan too..

Yes, Young Hollywood was shot by Alasdair McLellan. Justin was also shot by McLellan, which I find surprising.

Kid Rock
Justin Bieber by Alasdair McLellan

justinpictures

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->