092810205109.jpg

i hope she gets more coverage in us mags, but as for now
NYLON is the perfect cover for her ! :o

I love it, she's so beautiful :heart:

I love this cover to! :heart:

i was so exited to get it in the mail :heart:

the mens issue was cool to, dam damon dash for all his shoes! :blink:

Here's my review ot hotty Tetyana & some other new girls in SEPT NYLON:::

CK ad w/ natiVodi some unique dark denim pics: hot, but her calves look scary thin. still good.

bondage watch: FrostFrench puff sleeve tee w/ cartoon of panty clad babe with hands tied behind back. is good, is very good.

new elite model LUCY PALMER love her brunette bangs & lemon face & pale perfect thighs: majorly hot young rock chick would like to wrestle her & lose. KISS.

new Elite model Jenna: dunno 'children of corn' nebraska looking blonde, looks too trailer trash, but maybe its the sl*tty stylings; sweet tumm but nothing upstairs. huggs

sarah polley (actress) shot similarly but wayyyy hotter : popcorn time.

new Ford model Valeria K: dunno kinda pastry/dough face like Guinevere mixed with some omahyra latin kings gangbanga: ok bod but not beautiful;

new IMG model : adriana from Paris: very cool thin faced eugenia-ish look w/tawny freckles, big nose & long thin do-able leggs. yummm great find.

kate elson!! wow a lot of attitude almost as much personality & distinction as her Goddess #1 sister. more kate soon espec lingerie pls: shes ethereal & sexy like the perfect red one. a real woman yet one of the hottest anywhere too. KISS.

tetyana: one of the outstanding 2003 girls, a few great fash looks here like strenesse gingham check blouse & chanel lace teddy but shes styled & made up a lil sl*tty or greasy & goddess tetyana deserves better photos & styling. SHE is incredible in every pic as always but this edit looks cheap & de classe sorrs. still the best pics in the mag.

Zuzana at Supreme: very cool ethereal loking model: killer pink capezio tutu & panty; dice kater mini; well done edit by fotog mary rozzi: zuzana a very cool & slinky model deserves more big jobs .

sneakers/trainers special: Best: asics tiger mexico 66 in blu & yello; $70.

cool boys clothes: helmut lang skinny tie & demulemeester forearm cuff.

VERDICT: a good but not great NYLON. LOVE the riskier, newer models. LOVE tetyana 24/7 but the offhand shoots & some of the layouts look amateur not daring.
actually, RAYGUN used to have more arty layouts...I guess NYLON is striving for "fast fashion" but this mag looks slapped together & makes me long for these same models & some of the clothes in the hands of the real mags like W or UK Vogue. maybe this is just a slapdash ish: the august ish w/XPeanut , Denim & An Oost was first class... I'm still tempted to subscribe to NYLON but Ill roadtest a few more ishs...this one can be best read at newstand except for tetyana and 1 or 2 newer models.. not essential purchase -- KISS.

^I'm sorry, didn't realise it's a thread from 2003!! wow...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xvtvi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->