tFS picks...favorite shoes S/S 10

^^I wonder why she did some so similar to last summer? Because they were such a success maybe..

girlalamode, actually, they aren't the same at all! accept my apology as I couldn't see them clearly. I've finally found a pretty good close-up of the shoes you posted. I feel pretty sheepish that I gave you false info.

mcyper.jpg

source: me

^^ Hehe don't be silly, it's ok! They do look a lot like the Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony shoes. I wish some of the websites did details on all the shows. Even catwalking didn't showcase the shoes.

I was quite disappointed since the laced boots were such a big hit. I guess that's why I was biased for expecting something simple, yet effortlessly amazing =)

Louboutin for Todd Lynn
toddlynndetailsspringfa.jpg
toddlynndetailsspringfay.jpg

Meadham Kirchhoff:heart::heart:
meadhamkirchhoffdetails.jpg
meadhamkirchhoffdetailsq.jpg

Isabel Marant
isabelmarantdetailsspri.jpg
isabelmarantdetailssprik.jpg

elle.com

I just saw this pic of Tilda Swinton wearing the Pringle of Scotland shoes i originally liked and now after seeing her in them my love for them has sort of been rekindled.. :heart: wish we had better pics.

pringlescotlandfrontrow.jpg

Zimbio

Those red CL for Phillip Lim booties are to die for.

I finally managed to get hold of some pictures of the Ann Demeulemeester shoe! :woot:
Luckily I have my spies, the shoes were being used in a photo shoot that's still undergoing and she emailed me the snaps.
I really like them! I was worried they were looking a bit too Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony but they really don't.
I love the strap detailing going all the way around the shoe and ankles.

IMG_1888.JPG

IMG_1887.JPG

I don't know If there are my favourite shoes jet, but I love this Marc by Marc Jacobs shoes!
want :woot:

00620m.jpg
00580m.jpg

style.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"