The Beatles

I love the Across the Universe covers! Anybody else with me? :D

Why was Paul Knighted and not the others?

Saw this Beatles tattoo. :blush:

music-tattoo-designs.jpg

designowntattoos.com

^There aren't a lot on the disc, but I play on XBox 360, so I downloaded All You Need is Love, along with all the songs not on the disc from Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band and Abbey Road from XBox Live. I plan on getting Rubber Soul in December^_^.

On a side note, I really loved that they donated the funds from downloads of All You Need is Love to doctors without borders.

Last edited by a moderator:
They're my favourite band! My favourite Beatle is George; I adore his solo work as well. (If "The Ballad of Sir Frankie Crisp (Let It Roll)" isn't a perfect song with a perfect melody I don't know what is...)
I don't think I could pick an absolute favourite Beatle song, but I tend to lean towards George's stuff. But I still love the other ones work as well, of course! Some that come to mind..."Here Comes The Sun", "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" "I Want To Tell You", "And I Love Her", "I Saw Her Standing There", "Rain", "Ticket to Ride", "Michelle", "If I Needed Someone" well the list is getting too long so I'll stop. :heart:

Ahaha, anyway, my favourite Beatle album is Rubber Soul. My favourite Beatle movie is Help! although they're all lovely, especially the crazy Magical Mystery Tour. I have a ton of their sheet music that I love to play (I am a guitarist) but I haven't played any of those Rock Band games. Haven't really felt the need to pretend to play music, haha but I'd love to try the Beatles Rock Band out sometime! It looks like a lot of fun. :D

Here's a George. lol :P
2hn45kp.jpg

I know, I absolutely love George's songs as well. Something, Here Comes the Sun and While My Guitar Gently Weeps are some of my favorite Beatles songs.:heart:

They're my favourite band! My favourite Beatle is George; I adore his solo work as well. (If "The Ballad of Sir Frankie Crisp (Let It Roll)" isn't a perfect song with a perfect melody I don't know what is...)
I don't think I could pick an absolute favourite Beatle song, but I tend to lean towards George's stuff. But I still love the other ones work as well, of course! Some that come to mind..."Here Comes The Sun", "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" "I Want To Tell You", "And I Love Her", "I Saw Her Standing There", "Rain", "Ticket to Ride", "Michelle", "If I Needed Someone" well the list is getting too long so I'll stop. :heart:

George is my favorite Beatle as well! My favorite song he did for The Beatles is "Something" and of his solo songs it's "I'd Have You Anytime". :heart:

Why is it that a Beatle's tune you haven't heard in weeks, months or possibly years will just pop into your head?

Ahahaha, yes:woot:!:

I love how George falls, and Ringo trips over him and falls, and John just looks back, laughs and keeps running:lol:.

Did anyone here watch the Golden Globes? I loved when Paul presented. He was so funny:lol:! A video of it (From about 3:43 - 5:40:(

He also mentioned something about Yellow Submarine surfacing? I hope so, and soon^_^!

So, upon watching (500) Days of Summer, Summer says "Octopus's Garden" is the best Beatles song ever recorded.

I'm pretty sure I would have jumped out of my seat in the theater the first time I saw it and yelled, "Nay."

It's definitely "Hey Jude." No competition. ^_^

... but what do you all think? And you can only pick one. None of this "there are just so many!" garbage. :lol: Just one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->