The Beautiful Life

Mischa Barton play a ex-supermodel,OMG, she looks like model? no ~~~

^ YES! i really dieed when i saw him. Oooh he is beautiful. I know sara paxton is 21 but is her charachter rania supposed to be 16 ? she said it when she was videoing her and that photog, it doesn't really matter to me bc i know some models are that young & younger but she just doesn't look sixteen. i know this show is pretty unrealistic but i will probably keep watching!

It was better than Melrose BUT it will need to be way better so it won't get cancelled.

I don't think Corbin Blue will be on it all the time as it just said "guest staring". Good for him though as he needs to break away from HSM somehow.

Elle needs to go back to her day job of being a supermodel. She has had some bad work done on her face. I know why but we can't talk about it here.

Sonja's "secret" isn't that bad. Think about all the other top models that have babies. I wonder who's it is daddy is. Hopefully some hot actor/rock star lol.

Mischa said in her interview with Alexa Chung that most of the clothes she wears in the Pilot are hers. You can see her silver cuff in this gif.

30seglf.jpg

ONTD

I thought Sara Paxton was pretty believable as a model. The male models, however, are kind of boring. Sorry to say. It's weird to see Chad, I mean Corbin Bleu, in something other than HSM, but I agree it's good that he's attempting to break out of that mold. I'll keep watching if only for the cameos. :wink:

The writing was relatively average. There was nothing that caught me by surprise and no story arc that really intrigued me. The acting was mediocre. Mischa was awkward at best. Sara Paxton was a tad better than I thought she would be. Overall, the show just seemed very vapid and superficial. :doh:

I did think that the guy who played Chris was quite cute - in a James Marsden kind of way.

it was worst than I have expected and it's terribly boring... only the story behind the character played by misha barton creates some interest... (althought Sonja is like a Kate Moss copycat).

Male models aren't belieable at all!!!!!!

The show did start! If you haven't seen it, you can look at surfthechannel.com
I liked it! Pilots are never AMAZING, but i think it will pick up a lot soon :smile:

Just watched the pilot and I loved it, definitely everything I thought it was going to be, its fun fluff but story lines and fashion kept me entertained im excited to see next week.

I thought the pilot ended upbrutly. I was sitting there thinking there was more and then.."Huh? that's it?" :huh:

Sara Paxton did better than I expected. But her catwalk was :doh:. It's a bit sad how Mischa's role is somewhat similar to her real life. I miss her fresh look back in the OC days. And it's confusing when another model is named Marissa. Because I keep thinking, "wait, it's not the OC. That's not Mischa's character here."

The male models irk me. Is that the guy from High School Muscial? That seems out of place.

I'm interested to see next week-I like the clothes and sound track a lot, and I'm really happy for Sara Paxton-if she were taller she could definitely have been a model (she looks like Marina P, Anna J, Vlada and Stam. Who wouldn't want that? :P) It'll probably be a guilty pleasure, although it might get better, seeing as how I almost never like pilots. And I wanna see Stam and other famous models and designers :D

Is this being filmed in NY? Because it's a really big pet peeve of mine when shows that take place in NY are filmed in LA-it just looks so...unrealistic.

Well, apart from everyone I can't picture Sara paxton as a model! AT ALL!!!!
Mischa was stunning :wub: I really hope she gets bigger parts in the future, coz she is the only reason i'm watching the show right now. Well, she and fashion of course... i hope there would be some amazing fashion!

I love it. The music, clothes, Sara Paxton's character and the "farm boy" idea.

It's a really in depth approach into life (as a model) in New York City, at times vapid, vain and repetitive; yes, yet quite the guilty pleasure to get sucked into all the same. B) :flower:

They have a fan in me! ^_^

I like all the fashion in it... tv producers know that that catches the eye. it is worth watching just for that... not to mention zac posen in episode 1 :smile:

I still can't get over the first ep. I'm literally dying for the next one. Seriously not vern GG does this to me. I really hope to see some more great fashion. Just a question but is it just me but at the beginning is there a milisecond of the closing of the BCBG max azira ss10 show where this dress can bee seen?
391,http%3A%2F%2Fa323.yahoofs.com%2Fymg%2Fmarieclaire__117%2Fmarieclaire-261522813-1252630992.jpg%3FymRXz3BDKFc9X4e6

source: yahoo lifestyle

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BonnieRunway
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->