The Beautiful Life

What I honestly don't get is, after her horrible performance in The OC why cast her? I mean, it should be easy to find someone who is prettier and can act better than Mischa. Same goes for Blake Lively.

Does anybody know how it's doing ratings-wise and whether or not it will have a complete season or two? :unsure: I hope so!! ^_^

OMGosh, lol. THIS WAS AWFUL. Like even beyond terrible. I know the reviews have been bad, but I almost didn't want to believe them because I really wanted a cool fashion show. Ugh. The writing and the acting is atrocious. Well, not all acting. I think Sara who plays the lead blonde model is really good (and actually looks like a model). That British girl is pretty good too (anybody watched the episode of Diary of a Call Girl with her?). Elle M is pretty fine as well. The rest though. All need to go. Wooden cutouts could do better job. Especially boys playing male models. Yak, yak, yak. Awful actors. But whereas there are at least some actors who are half decent, the writing is gross all around. Every second was pretty much cringe worthy. I couldn't believe someone actually got paid to write that.

I'm so disappointed. This could've been such a good show with better actors/writers. I'd love a good/hit fashion show. It's not this one.

i only watch the show cos i really adore Mischa...

That British girl is pretty good too (anybody watched the episode of Diary of a Call Girl with her?).
Yeah,she's Bambi.I loved her in that show !

Honestly,I must say that I'll take anything the CW has to give me.Because I'm currently in a Uni break,I'm starting school again on October 12th.So I have A LOT of time in my hands.But this show is absolutly awful.I rather do nothing than watch it.Misha is the only person,that makes me watch.I haven't watch episode 2 yet.I thought it will get better,but your comments are scaring me tbh !

Does anybody know how it's doing ratings-wise and whether or not it will have a complete season or two? :unsure: I hope so!! ^_^

The ratings are barely over a million viewers...which is pretty bad and it's not showing increases. Although it's in the same league as Melrose, The CW will ride with that show longer because they snagged Heather Locklear.

This show is better than Melrose but your right it will stay as they have hooked Heather.

It's on at the same time as Glee so of course they aren't going to get the numbers.

The fresh off the farm boy is starting to p*ss me off. And sorry to say but Mischa didn't look that great in the Versace.

Ep 3 Promo -

the promo for the ep 3 looks good. I just hope that they haven't shown the best bits of the show yet like they did with the others.

Um I'm sorry but Melrose Place owns TBL big time.The beautiful life's intrigue is way too messy and slow.Did you guys saw the picture,the male model show to Ben ? The picture who launched his carrer.When that picture appeared on screen,I was like "WTF seriously ? :huh:".I mean,I can't believe the producers went with something like this.How stupid !

they pulled the plug after just two episodes.:lol:
it did suck though.

I am sad that they cancelled it. I know it wasn't THAT great, but still. I kinda liked it... :(

2 episodes is really fast for a total cancellation! :shock:

All I needed to do was watch the previews and see why it was cancelled. Some of The CW shows like Gossip Girl and 90210 are my guilty pleasures, but this looks baaaad.

already????
wow, that was fast...
i feel sorry for the cast, its not their fault the script sucked...
will we see episode 3 or not?

Oh no that sucks. I liked this way better than Melrose. I only watch Melrose for the blonde chick being all b*tchy. This show could have got better. They guest stars that were going to be on would have been amazing.

It sucks they won't play the other 4 eps.

Boo.:cry:

They shot 7 episodes total, so they may release a DVD down the road or put them on Itunes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->