The Belts Thread

Ralph Lauren concho belts

Four Ralph Lauren concho belts (fall 2004)

Source: style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
More Ralph Lauren concho belts

Three more concho belts by Ralph Lauren (fall 2004)

Source: style.com

Ralph Lauren Blue Label Leather Concha Belt

Source: Polo.com

$575 to buy directly from Polo.com
Actually, it says at the website that you can only buy this at polo.com and select Ralph Lauren stores. I guess it's not available for wholesale! :P

David Dear concho belts

Source: DavidDear.com

Price list is available at the website

These are very popular with the hunter/jumper horse-show people, and I actually tried one on. I felt like I was packing heat.

More concho belts

More on the Adrienne Teeguarden collection... like I said in the initial posting, you can buy 2 of her belts from the sundance catalog or bostonproper.com, or in Fred Segal or in one of several shops on Sunset Blvd if you live in LA or close by. However, there are two belts in particular that Adrienne has set aside for the "Teez Belts" collection. Teez Belts was inspired by Jessica Simpson, who bought these two belts for herself and is seen in several pictures wearing them. And we have one more Teez Belt now, a special design inspired by Jessica's new movie, The Dukes of Hazzard, called Daisy's Belt. Daisy's Belt is offered at the Teez website at a special low price. Normally, Teez Belts cost $320 if you buy them on the website or in a store. But Daisy's Belt can be purchased online for $165.

kitson

kitson has the Teeguarden belts too. i just do the web design for the company so I don't know the complete list of retailers but I was just told that "they are flying off the shelves" at kitson. If they are so popular, though, why don't we see more celebs wearing them? I've only seen Jessica Simpson so far... I did see a pic of Kimberly Stewart wearing a concho but it wasn't Teeguarden. It wasn't Ralph Lauren either. It was obviously vintage, whatever it was. Perhaps she borrowed it from her mom's closet?

chanel belts

are they all stamped on the inside with the chanel logo? can anyone tell what collection this one is from? thanks a bunch!

actually im not sure...i know for sure it is lambskin but i bought it at an antique store...

Dirty Velvet Belts

Hello,
I was in Big Drop the other day and I was amazed at these particular belts that I saw. They looked really old and the name that was stamped was dirty velvet. Does anyone know anything about these belts. I have never heard of these and the sales woman said that they were a new belt company out of california. I think that they were around 250.00 or so..... Just wanted to know if anyone has seen or purchased these belts before.
Thanks

Glittery Belts

Does anyone else like the kind of "phase" of glitter sequin belts. Here's an exmaple if you don't know what i mean:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->