The Chanel Cosmetics Campaign Thread S/S 2018

simon

Reaction score
Chanel Blue Serum Eye Spring 2018
Model: Vittoria Ceretti

Chanel Le Teint Ultra Spring 2018
Model: Vittoria Ceretti

weibo c-oli

Vittoria Looks Not as beautiful as She can on this pictures.

Vittoria Looks Not as beautiful as She can on this pictures.
agree, it's like she's not putting so much effort here. She looks like a nice girl posing for a picture, not like the new super in the making the industry is trying to make her become ..

Vittoria are getting chanel cosmetics.I wonder she still do D&G beauty like last season.

As beautiful as she is, whats the point of having an 18 year old advertise an eye serum intended to reduce wrinkles? Defeats the purpose when there are no wrinkles to start off with

As beautiful as she is, whats the point of having an 18 year old advertise an eye serum intended to reduce wrinkles? Defeats the purpose when there are no wrinkles to start off with

AMEN!

This is so out of touch of Chanel to still employ these outdated tactics. To top it all off, these shots are painfully mediocre and even Bobbi Brown will look better at the beauty counter than them.

Chanel - Neapolis: New City S/S 2018

chanelatcolette.fr

Those new ones are gorgeous! What a difference a background makes!

alecia morais posted a chanel cosmetics campaign photo on her ig a few weeks ago. does anyone know if it’s a one-off campaign (probably) or something more than that?

alecia morais posted a chanel cosmetics campaign photo on her ig a few weeks ago. does anyone know if it’s a one-off campaign (probably) or something more than that?

I think it looks like an official campaign? The photographer is Solve and the styling by Anastasia Barbieri so I guess it is the campaign image for the 'Cosmetic ultra Tenue' as Alecia said.

[

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg, it's all about Imaan! That face. She looks amazing. Our prayers have been answered. Hope they'll continue to book her more often now. Vittoria also looks stunning. Great duo.

The shot with the girl above looks more Covergirl/Maybelline. Uneventful.

They always do the same thing with that ad Alecia's in - same pose, same background, same ponytail miraculously flying in the wind; the only thing they change is the girl. I don't even know why they bother re-doing it. The other ads are great though, especially compared to Dior :lol:

Chanel Le Teint Ultra S/S 2018
Photographer: Patrick Demarchelier

Chanel. com

Chanel Les Beiges S/S 2018
Liu Wen, Anna Ewers & Imaan Hammam

chanel-chanel.jpg

femmesdetunisie

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member