The Cover Challenge (PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES IN POST #1)

Go Wild!
Wild and beautiful entries

VogueParisLover

dveon.jpg

noirfacade

and

TheChosen1
naomiy.jpg

fashiongonerogue

VogueParisLover
gowild-1.jpg

scanned by Kanna

vogue28

marc_wild.png

models.com

diorelle

tumblr_llzppm3BLN1qzgqyf.jpg

picsandmodels.blogspot.com

:woot::flower::clap:

Thanks for the 4th place everyone. ^_^

Looking forward tot he next theme.

Congratulations to all the winners. :clap:

Thank you so much to the people who voted for my covers! :blush::flower: I can't believe both of my covers made it up there! :woot:^_^

Congrats diorelle! :heart::wink:

Congrats diorelle! :kiss::heart::clap:

Might be able to create an entry, come the next theme! :D

:woot: :woot:
Wow! I took a hiatus and came back winning! Thanks to all who voted for me! :wub: I'll try to post the new theme by tomorrow! Want it to be perfect etc.

There might have been a mistake in the results. We are reviewing them. I apologize in advance for any trouble.

^ I'm sure that when either hfgl or ChanelCouture09 have any news they will share with us. :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone, Thank you for your patience and sorry for the delay, everything is present and correct and all winners were correct, Thank you once again and Congratulations Diorelle :clap:.

Runway Report
Make your own version of a collections cover, Vogue Paris Collections, Elle Collections, Harper's Bazaar Runway Report etc. Have fun with the different seasons, shows, models, designers, and themes!
tumblr_lm82cbBFRl1qzgqyf.jpg

*madeinpresse.fr, fashion-stylist.net, scanned by ettebe, socialitesanonymous.blogspot.com*

I made my entry with FW 2011.2012 runway shows. Boy, was it hard work or what?! :blink::lol:

Entry#1. Various Models.

10zpkdh.jpg

thecelebritycity.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dafraz117
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->