The Cover Challenge (PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES IN POST #1)

We did update it, though! :lol: The post with the current theme is always linked from the first post (From the name of the new theme) :flower:

We don't link the actual page because individual users' TFS thread settings might be different, so the post might be on another page of the thread for some.

I did see the post link to #938 or whatever, but it took me ages to find it. Makes sense now you mention that others might have the thread in reverse order or whatever.

Thanks Faith!

^No problem! If you access the actual post, you can just click on the link back to the thread that's on the page (In the top right corner), and it'll actually take you to the exact page of the post according to your personal settings (Instead of the beginning of the thread) :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Entry 1: #909
Entry 2:

Heather Marks by Tesh

scanned by keske

Last edited by a moderator:
^I made the exact same one but the other side of the page has text on it and I liked the cinemas and theatres that I decided to not choose this. Great covers everyone and so creative!

^ That's my all time favourite Heather editorial, amazing cover :heart:

Entry #1
Anja Rubik by Arthur Elgort

slicker2qb7.jpg

hfgl

BTW these are the two covers I want to use for the challenge:

Natasha by Solve Sundsbo

Malgosia by Steven Meisel

original pics from a+c

:flower:

mine!

246ozup.png

Lily Donaldson by Michael Thompson
"Edge of Night" - W February 2008
image from wmagazine.com

Every round the covers get better! I skipped the last one because of exams, but here's my first entry for this round.

Models: Shalom Harlow, Nadja Auermann, Kirsty Hume(I think)
Photographer: Unknown (It's from an Anne Klein campaign in the 90s, if that helps)
Image source: hfgl

My 2 Entries:
Anja Rubik, ph: Unknown

Marina Peres, ph: Nico

wow, these covers are really beautiful, I wish actual covers looked like some of these!:smile:

Chessmess, your Lara cover is absolutely stunning :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->