The Cover Challenge (PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES IN POST #1)

:clap: And thanks to Hucci for selecting such a wonderful theme!

No pressure on _incognito of course! :wink: Can't wait to see what's next!

If I'm honest I wasn't able to see _incognito's cover because it didn't show up for me. I didn't want to cause more trouble though because I think you all are already doing a lot for this challenge. May I see it now?

can you see this?
incognitocovermi1.jpg

made by incognito

oh yes thank you a lot! I was sure that it was this picture because I made a cover for that too for the fake cover and modelshowcard thread. it's gorgeous congrats!

Congratulations to the Winner:flower:
My Top 2 got in so I'm pretty happy 'bout that...

:woot: Oh my god, thank you all for the votes, it's such an honour :blush:. Congratulations to al of the others who placed, everyone did a really fantastic job this round!

I have a couple themes in mind, I'll try to have it posted at the end of the night so we can get the party started once more :D!

ROUND FOUR
Fairy Tales

For the fourth round of tFS's Vogue Cover Challenge, we're gettin mythological. Whimsical sprites, damsels in distress, and evil queens are but a few of the depictions we can expect to see. Keep in mind, you can directly reference a specific fairy tale, or it can be more of an interpretation - as long as the image holds a sense of enchantment and fantasy.

Gucci Go!

I already imagine all those amazing covers that you guys will create :shock: :woot: :buzz:

Too bad I'm an idiot in photoshop :ninja: :lol:

PC _incognito "clap:

Amazing theme!! :clap: Can't wait to see where this goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->