The Cover Challenge (PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES IN POST #1)

Great entries so far! This may be one of the tightest rounds this year and I'm excited to see the others.

Non-entry
Cora Emmanuel
by Mario Testino

48UwypiE_o.jpg

vogue germany

Keep them coming, guys! :heart:

Hey everyone. I just have a question.

How do you upload your covers? I see some users do it just by attaching their entry/entries to their post without using an image hosting website and the quality does not change. The thing is, I have to resize the final cover that I make before uploading it to an image hosting site which alters its quality. Or I guess because of resizing it that is why the quality of the cover changes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. :flower:

Hey everyone. I just have a question.

How do you upload your covers? I see some users do it just by attaching their entry/entries to their post without using an image hosting website and the quality does not change. The thing is, I have to resize the final cover that I make before uploading it to an image hosting site which alters its quality. Or I guess because of resizing it that is why the quality of the cover changes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. :flower:
I export them “for web” in photoshop, i don’t know how to explain but you can write me to send you the screenshots :smile:

Not my second entry. Made this out of excitement cause I am now able to post my entry without its quality suffering from poor resolution. Lols. And because I miss seeing Cameron on the cover of US Vogue.

Cameron Diaz by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott; wmagazine
Vogue US Cameron Diaz-min.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->