The Cover Challenge (PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES IN POST #1)

If I have voted before Imageshack blocked tFS , my votes will be counted? :unsure:

Great job everybody! Covers are amazing and it's realy hard to choose top 3.

It's realy nice that we finally got Vogue Poland and Vogue Animals (thanks stefanelle & Mojopin) :smile:

Good luck :lucky: and see you next round.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgot to mention that voting is now over :lol: Will post results after the tally :flower:

We have our winners for his week's challenge!!!! CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO WON AND ALL THOSE WHO PARTICIPATED!

4th

|Perfect Tonight| & Royal Galliano

263x5p1.png
qzn4b6.jpg

3rd

Sethii & Starry_Night

yyvx5.jpg
ereqok.jpg

2nd
Hucci

24bmgs5.png

1st :clap:

Berlin Rocks

qye161.jpg
'

Wong cover perhaps?! My Behati cover looked different.:blush::lol:
Congratulations to the winners, my top picks as well.
Would be interesting to see how many votes everyone received. Luxx thanks for getting back to us!:flower:

congrats to all the winners!

there were a lot of great submissions... but i have to say that there were also many that had absolutely no relevance to the concept! i understand that it's a subjective thing and that the "concept" is open to interpretation, but when it's obvious that a submission doesn't really fit "exotic" in any sort of way and pictures are being submitted just because they look cool, it kind of defeats the purpose of having a weekly theme. don't you think? :(

anyway, just an observation...

I do think this was the first instance in which the theme was more open to interpretation, though. So no, in my opinion it doesn't defeat the overall purpose of having a theme at all. And even if results may seem unexpected, it does not mean that the theme was not followed for the most part. Ultimately, it was up to the individual voter to decide their top choices based on his or her own criteria...:flower:

It's ok Nueva - all this is just for fun! :lol:

that cover was definitely the best one. it's better than MANY real Vogue covers actually.

I do think this was the first instance in which the theme was more open to interpretation, though. So no, in my opinion it doesn't defeat the overall purpose of having a theme at all. And even if results may seem unexpected, it does not mean that the theme was not followed for the most part. Ultimately, it was up to the individual voter to decide their top choices based on his or her own criteria...:flower:

oh this is just for fun? i thought this was serious.

Agreed. And just taking it as a fun game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->