The Cover Challenge (PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES IN POST #1)

Thanks to those who participated in this round. Each and every entry embodies the essence of this week's theme that's why I was having a hard time on choosing the winner.

IMG_20201216_123242.jpg
ss from @thekandymuse

But I need to announce a new winner so that we can move forward and start anew.

Winner: Il Ballo by aracic
il ballo1.png

I love how symmetrical and cinematic this image is. I also love the tension between Vittoria and the male models which creates an unconventional chemistry that I wanted to see on VI for years now. Good job, aracic!

Runners-up:

moda sacra by justaguy
is luxury a sin by dontbeadrag
adut by dontbeadrag

Congratulations to the winner!

Oh wow, this totally caught me off guard! Thank you very much for the win @crmsnsnwflks :heart:

For this week's theme I think it could be fun if we all tried to create our very own set of The US Vogue Values covers. More precisely, a US Vogue cover(s) dedicated to new and unexpected individuals who are long overdue for a cover. You can either follow their usual formula with the movie/music/fashion/sport or you can create your own. Also feel free to play with subtle themes such as Annie's four elements for the current Vogue issues for extra credit hahah

Hope you have fun with this challenge! Good luck x

#1 Amber Valletta by David Luraschi, from awake.smile.blogspot.co.uk

X3G7W0qQ_o.png

ENTRY 1

The Real Women of Fashion
by Various Photographers

THE DESIGNER
REI KUWAKUBO BY ANNIE.jpg

THE PHOTOGRAPHER
ANNIE.jpg

THE WRITER
LEANDRA.jpg

THE MAKE-UP ARTIST
PAT MCGRATH.jpg

Rei Kawakubo by Annie Leibovitz, vogue.com
Annie Leibovitz by Annie Leibovitz, artnet.com
Leandra Medine by Ungano + Agriodimas, lalignenyc.com
Pat McGrath (the photographer was uncredited), allure.com

ENTRY #2

INDYA MOORE by GREG SWALES/ VOGUE INDIA
INDYA.jpg

REGINA KING by EMMAN MONTALVAN/ GLAMOUR
REGINA KING.jpg

JOAN SMALLS by GREG SWALES/ HARPER'S BAZAAR GREECE
JOAN SMALLS.jpg

CHLOE X HALLE by DJENEBA ADUAYOM/ ESSENCE
CHLOEXHALLE.jpg

glamour.com
fashiongonerogue.com
vogue.in
essence.com

Entry #1

Adut Akech by Nadine Ijewere

Anok Yai by Harley Weir

Bella Hadid by Chris Colls

Gigi Hadid by Alasdair McLellan

Kaia Gerber by Mikael Jansson

Rebecca Leigh Longendyke by Zoe Ghertner

Rianne van Rompaey by Luigi & Iango

Vittoria Ceretti by Sølve Sundsbø

blog.naver.com/sshoroom, awake-smile.blogspot.com & 2bmanagement.com

Sorry for the delay with the winner announcement! Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! :heart:

The winner of this round is @crmsnsnwflks! Impressive entries all around - the Women in Fashion issue is a spectacular concept, great covers and great idea. Wish Vogue would actually pay more attention to the women in their own industry, even if it is only once a year. Also, I must mention that splendid cover of Indya! Wow! Great choice.

The rest of the entries were all spectacular as always, it was great fun seeing you recreate the Vogue Values concept in your own terms. Thank you all for participating! x

Wow. I didn't expect to win from that entry at all. Thank you so much for appreciating those covers, aracic!

When models.com unveiled their winner for 2020's Model of the Year, many people on different social media platforms were dubious to see Paloma Elsesser's triumph, saying that there were other models who are justifiable of the title than her. This issue intrigues me so much that I wanted to know YOUR pick on that title.

So, for this week's theme (the last one for 2020), I want to see your own model of the year winner on the cover of your fashion magazine of choice.

Have fun doing this round and good luck. I'm excited to see the first TCC winner of 2021.

PS: Happy new year, TFS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->