The Cover Challenge (PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES IN POST #1)

Gaspard Ulliel photography by Drui and Tiago

ZNhbwmvj_o.jpg

sourced from documentjournal.com

First of all, I want to say thank you so much to everyone who participated, whether you chose to share your amazing work as an entry or not. This past week has been heartbreaking for the fashion industry, so it's wonderful to see everyone paying tribute to these great souls with your covers.
And this week's winner is @Toni Ahlgren . Congratulations!! I love the simplicity of your cover and the chicness of it at the same time, and I especially like the bright yellow you chose for the masthead, which brightens up the cover. Great job!

First of all, I want to say thank you so much to everyone who participated, whether you chose to share your amazing work as an entry or not. This past week has been heartbreaking for the fashion industry, so it's wonderful to see everyone paying tribute to these great souls with your covers.
And this week's winner is @Toni Ahlgren . Congratulations!! I love the simplicity of your cover and the chicness of it at the same time, and I especially like the bright yellow you chose for the masthead, which brightens up the cover. Great job!

Ok, wow! I didn't expect that at all, thank you so much! Such a shame the theme wasn't that joyous. About the next theme, let's not jump to another tribute yet even if one or even two would be in place. Let's just have a round with a theme that is completely unrelated to anything current or to a specific person or to a specific Vogue edition etc. Let you imagination flow with everything that is...

SPOOKY!!!
Think of things that are just a bit off, otherworldly or just plain creepy :evil::magic::heart:

Valentino-SS19-Juergen-Teller-01.jpg
https://www.designscene.net/2019/02/valentino-ss19-juergen-teller.html

Entry #1

Adriana Lima by Elizaveta Porodina
*Not neccessarily creepy, but she could be a thriller femme fatale character.
Humor me, it's been a while since I last participated lol

View attachment 1197685

vogue

It's so good to see you participating again. I chose a more loose theme for people to use their own interpretation and that's just what you did, it's wonderful.

I was wondering if somebody would a use a shoot of hers. Spooky seems be like Sofia's category

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->