The Cover Challenge (PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES IN POST #1)

Why is @cottonmouth13 posting so many non-entries? I thought we kept the amount of entries unlimited as long as the rounds won't take like 3 weeks to complete.

Well, what an incredible week it has been! I want to give a big thank you to all the participants this past week, all of your works are extraordinarily brilliant : it makes me smile every time I open this thread and see what you've created. So I'm not lying when I say this was a tough decision.

@cottonmouth13 Thank you for your participation, your fold-out covers never disappoint and put the current fashion magazines to shame.
@dmliev I've always been a fan of Vogue Japan's signature white background, thank you for making me rethink my preference.
@vogue28 The retro vibe of your first entry is simply mesmerizing.
@velvetandsilk I love how poetic and romantic your work is!
@Toni Ahlgren Thanks for participating as well! Your L'Uomo Vogue covers are like a breath of fresh air, they make my heart sing! (No one can resist Kit)
@crmsnsnwflks I love the juxtaposition and comparison! I've always loved multiple covers with different models in the same pose and the same layouts, like Vogue Paris used to do with Daria, Kate and Lara! It's a shame that we don't see more covers like this nowadays.
@VogueGirl8910 It's always a delight to see these classic icons!

And last but not least, this week's winner is:
@Paul Lintag
I love your Runway cover, not just for the references but because the layout and color scheme makes me nostalgic for the days when fashion was dazzling and fun.
Big congrats! And again, thanks so much!​

Wow thank you so much for choosing me @0st3nd :kiss::kiss:

and also, huge appreciation to all who participated. :clap::clap::clap:

This week's theme is:

AD CAMPAIGNS

Create a cover using an image from an Ad Campaign.
aside from that,
Make sure to also play with the logo. Be creative with your layout.
for example:
Picsart_22-03-31_20-10-05-674.jpg
^_^

Good luck everyone :winkiss::winkiss::winkiss:
Sorry I am asking for too much but I know you can do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kccccbr
    Back