The Etc Etc Of Music

The new Nine Inch Nails album is utterly disappointing. This is not what I expected from Trent Reznor after 5 yeas of absence. Oh well, I guess you can only make a genius album 4 times.... :cry:

fashionyork said:
Nemova, what a steal! I miss Brazil prices! :(

^_^ But they are a rare deal these days. I have to look for cheap cd's like a dachshund searches for drugs in the airport. :lol:

has anyone heard the new franz ferdinand, is it any decent, catchy, crappy? does it sound like there'll be torture for another 2 seasons? eh?

MulletProof said:
has anyone heard the new franz ferdinand, is it any decent, catchy, crappy? does it sound like there'll be torture for another 2 seasons? eh?

no thank you, the first one sucked enough.

Fiona Apple's releasing (some) new material October 4th, from the producer of Dre... I'm interested to see what she's got this time around. Tidal is one of my all-time favorite records.

faust said:
no thank you, the first one sucked enough.
but really? :P

well..i dont know why i'm asking this, it's not like it's such a big deal to get rid of franz ferdinand, if they arent around, The Bravery will be, if the bravery dies, then there'll come, the killers, the kills, kalls, kells. hmm. :unsure:

MulletProof said:
but really? :P

well..i dont know why i'm asking this, it's not like it's such a big deal to get rid of franz ferdinand, if they arent around, The Bravery will be, if the bravery dies, then there'll come, the killers, the kills, kalls, kells. hmm. :unsure:

Bomb Williamsburg!

I want to buy the soundtrack of "Horloge Biologique", such a GREAT movie...... cheesy soundtrack though... But I love anyway. ^_^

Erin said:
Fiona Apple's releasing (some) new material October 4th, from the producer of Dre... I'm interested to see what she's got this time around. Tidal is one of my all-time favorite records.

i got the original mix that was leaked online...it was really, really good. apparently she redid the songs with a new producer, and added 2 new songs. i hope it's as good as the first version...

Leon Thomas is really great.
it sounds like the voice of the earth.

MulletProof said:

lol, i know this is like sooo late, but i think their new one is better than their frist one, its less processed and more about the music. Its also less danceable, but if you liked that about the first one then the second one wouldn't come off as good, but the new one, its good :smile:

I just came back from Roisin Murphy's concert...lovely! She's very stylish, too.
+ My friend and I got to hang out with the Moloko drummer after the concert for a bit..haha yeah we had a blast.

i saw conor on friday. amazzzzzing show. third time ive seen him. it just gets better everytime.

can't find the green day thread....:doh:...

:unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->