The Face
No. 22 / July 1990 / The 3rd Summer of Love

"The Daisy Age"
Photography: Corinne Day
Styling: Melanie Ward
Make-up: Shiralee Law
Hair: Drew Jarrett

my scans

:woot:thank you for these...this ed is truely a legend in the history of fashion photography...

^^ I agree. I always wish I owned this issue. So amazing.

I love it. For me this ed defines the 90s or at least the nice the part of the 90s, the first few years.

what else is in this?

Im glad other people are enjoying this too :blush: I originally had much bigger scans but I couldn't find any image hosting sites that could handle the files. I can bundle them altogether and zip 'em if anyone wants me too.

I had always dreamed of owning this issue because personally I think this is the greatest cover and editorial of all time so I couldn't believe my luck when I found it on ebay and for only £18! the magazine isn't in pristine condition -although that doesn't really bother me since the tattyness kind of suits the magazine :P

The magazine doesn't come up for sale that often but its always worth checking ebay [although you probably wont get much change from £50!]

what else is in this?

There's only one other fashion editorial. Ive take a few quick pictures on my camera [apologies for the visible bed covers :ninja:] if anyone would like me to scan anything in the magazine you only have to ask.

Photography by Jamie Morgan
Styling by Mitzi Lorenz assisted by Rachel P
Hair by Tony Collins
Make-up by Lucia Pieron
Models: Nova @ Preview, Anginette @ Premiere and Sonia @ Preview

scanned by me

preview of the rest of the magazine:

scanned by me

Oh,thanks,definitely an issue i would want to own!

^ she was 15 years old [the photos where taken in 1989 but not published until 1990]

classic stuff. Thanks for posting

wow kate looks so cool....there was a story in .mhhhhhhhhhhhhh....i dont remeber anymore....with aline weber.....copying the shoot

Thanks for the pictures Laisla!!!!! I wish I'd kept this and so many other copies of The Face...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->