The Fiercest Runway Moments

Just watched this and I miss those Dior casts. As much I dislike Karlie's walk, sometimes she brings something magic; she did it that time. There was so many great girls like Vlada (such a goddess, the best in the show), Natasha, Coco, Maryna and so many others who I don't know.

Everything about it is fierce! Even the bad walkers are fierce!
Such a good show to watch.

Damaris Goddrie at Moschino :heart:
lymncVC.gif

fatalefashion @ YT, edited by me

Lots of fierce moments in Versace shows during the 90's, but Shirley Mallmann starting at 3:55 is perfection.

Is that Kristen McMenamy at 2:40? She was tragically awkward and stiff. Lol. And what was she doing with her arms?!

Shirley was great, yes. Very fluid. Who was the model who came right after Naomi at the beginning? She had quite a strut!

Is that Kristen McMenamy at 2:40? She was tragically awkward and stiff. Lol. And what was she doing with her arms?!

Shirley was great, yes. Very fluid. Who was the model who came right after Naomi at the beginning? She had quite a strut!

Yeah Kristen was super awkward, like that was kind of her thing but she totally overdid it here lol.

That's Shalom Harlow after Naomi, I had never realized until I saw this video that their walks are kind of similar, only Shalom's is more... ballerina-esque. I wish she was still doing runway like her BFF Amber is.

Wow. Totally didn't recognize Shalom! Thanks for pointing that out. :smile:

Here's a great throwback. One of my favourite opens was Karolina Kurkova for Dior Haute Couture FW 2004

i'm so confused.. what happened? did she walk backwards and then got stuck to the side?

The finale was her standing position till the lights out.

^She's just ridiculous and uncomfortable to watch. When I watch any show she's in! I just push forward.

I just thought that lost royalty figure is quite a powerful scenario. Same as Gisele getting hair blown at the McQueen show.

Gucci F/W 2006/2007 the entire show. The music, the lighting, the outfits, the hair. That to me was the single-handedly redefined fierce.

Here is the first part.

^ Yes! That's my favorite Gucci show. Snejana's second look is the best.

Mc0JCvAH.gif

by me

Last edited by a moderator:
^She was amazing, sadly she went kinda crazy and is not booking anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nymphfable
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->