The Gentlewoman #2 F/W 10.11 : Inez Van Lamsweerde

Ohhhh Abbey by Vanderperre :heart: I cannot wait to see this. Sounds perfect already!

I absolutely can't wait for this issue! I read the last cover to cover. The cover image if Inez is hilarious - I agree with the person on the previous page who said she looks like a mashup of inez and vinoodh.
I can't wait to read the features on ashley olsen and yoko ono.
gentlewoman%202%20teaser.jpg

montage by me, image source: The Gentlewoman

The 2 last images of showcasing the clothes are so clever and intriguing!

It all looks very exciting.

The cover is awful and really creeps me out. But the contents look amazing.

I'm so looking forward to Inez's interview. It looks short though.. I hope it's longer than it seems!

Eep I'm so excited for this, will someone pleeease sound the alarm when it's hit New York City?? :flower:

I picked this up today. On thing for sure, it's better than the first issue. I feel like there is more in it for myself.
I've just finished reading Inez's article and its very insightful. Eniko's editorial is beautiful. Not your average hardcore Terry Richardson.

This is such a fantastic cover. And to be expected from a magazine like The Gentlewoman though. A woman with a beard? So far removed from the overtly photoshopped, toothy, sexed-up feminine ideal we're bombarded with on magazine covers, and that's why I love it, and this magazine!

I picked it today and it was quite lovable to have it in hands, in a provincial town where so many people would question the cover while I'm thinking it perfectly makes sense ( and if I'd allow myself to be ashamed, I'd feel far more ashamed with some other regular fashion mags, I think I've already hidden some more than this one )
:heart:
Contents look amazing

Long Looks preview
Eniko Mihalik by Terry Richardson, styled by Jonathan Kaye
tumblr_l9418uSvUj1qajtxg.jpg

tumblr_l941efN0aI1qajtxg.jpg

scanned by me

Last edited by a moderator:
Got this today here in NYC, I picked it up at the magazine shop on the corner of Lafayette and Spring but it's probably elsewhere as well. Haven't really had a chance to look at it yet, but a quick skim made it seem quite promising!

^_^ I don't see myself getting sick of Eniko anytime soon.

The Eniko ed looks amazing. Ahhh, can't wait for this!
Thanks for the scans!

Eniko looks fantastic in those two shots, I can't wait to see the rest. I am sure they'll be brilliant!

would prefer it sans beard although everyone's joining the quirky train these days. can't say i like it much though?

Abbey Lee Kershaw by Willy Vanderperre styled by Olivier Rizzo

57286956.jpg

57286984.jpg

57286993.jpg

57287009.jpg

57287020.jpg

57286972.jpg

scanned by me

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads