The Hobbit

First trailer goes worldwide tomorrow (20th) at 7pm PST. I've seen it, it's all kinds of brilliant.

NewLineCinema

Oooh I spy Jimmy Nesbit. I did not get into the book at all when I read it years ago but I cannot wait at all for this.

I actually teared up during that. A year is too long to wait!! :(^_^

It looks good! The guy on the horse (Thorin?) is a hottie! It's so amazing to see Gollum on-screen again!! :smile:

I said it was good! It's so beautifully executed, it's such a relief that it's Peter doing it or it just wouldn't have felt like a LOTR prequel. It's weird now the trailer's out there, it's kind of real. Several of my boys (including Richard Armitage) are in the cast and because it's the other side of the world and you only get the odd Skype chat with them it doesn't register until you see it, which we did a few days ago but now it's public, it's fab, so proud, they're doing an amazing job.

I had mega flashbacks to my experiences with the LOTR trilogy while watching that. It was like coming home to an old friend film-wise. So lovely ^_^

I actually teared up during that. A year is too long to wait!! :(^_^

I had a lump in my throat at the beginning, the music brought so many emotions... the same happened the first time I watched the trailer for SW The Phantom Menace :lol:

I love that they used In Dreams as music in the background at the start. That music just makes me think of LOTR immediately.

december 2012 ????? :o

how am I supposed to wait THAT long ??

But this looks awesome. tbh I do not care much for the story (i have not read thehobbit), just being back in that world for 2 hours will be the best thing ever...
the shire, rivendell all look exactly like in LOTR. Gandalf also looks the same :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->