The Identify This Bag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bag with CL logo on the zipper pull

I was sent here by someone at the Beauty Buzz, as you are all so knowledgeable about handbags.
I saw someone with a black microfiber or nylon handbag with lots of zipper compartments and some detail on the sides. It was a shoulder bag but with a short handle. It looked very upscale.
I LOVED it but was too shy/embarrassed to ask what it was.
Does anyone have any ideas?
I already checked Christian Lacroix and Christian Louboutin, but could not find anything like it.
Thanks in advance
Sharon

Cameron Diaz's Blue Slouch bag

moz-screenshot.jpg
Does anyone know where to get the turquoise blue bag Cameran Diaz is wearing when she was on vacation with Justin Timberlake in Hawaii? I can't find the picture but if anyone has it, could you post it? Thanks

Quickly drew up a picture of wht the bag looked like...

It had rivets/studs all over the top corners... and ball chain connecting the handle to the bag...

Anyone yet?

Attachments

• greenbag.jpg
    greenbag.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 8
I was looking at their site and I think it might be from the fall line of the G series collection. The spring collection of that line has a couple bags with studs. Cole Haan Here is a list of their factory stores, maybe you could try going to one or calling.

Cole Haan

Hm. Good Idea Lovestruck.

I've emailed a customer rep. from Cole Haan... she's been emailing me back and forth and I just recently sent her my sketch of the bag. She hasnt' responded yet.. Maybe this bag really was a sample and is being put into production for the fall line. The color was not at all spring-y at all.... so.. Maybe. I don't know.. I guess I'll just keep asking around... and calling people.. like a nut.

i just went to kooba bags website
and they had a similar looking leather hobo with studs on corners.
i dont think its the exact bag that you are looking for, but its definitely similar..

http://www.koobabags.com/ (spring 2005, justine)

Yes, Very similar, Cloud.. but what I loved most about the bag was the ball chain handle.. :unsure:

Help...what handbag is Eve carrying?

My internet searches didn't turn up any pictures, but if anyone has seen the episode of Punk'd where Eve gets blamed for knocking over a table, do you know what handbag she was carrying? I just got a glimpse, but it was huge and black. Does anyone know what it was?

can anyone id this bag?

it's so simple but gorgeous, but it doesn't look like the kors studded satchel.

Attachments

• kbosworth.jpg
    kbosworth.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 33
Hm... I immediately thought it looked a bit marc jacobs-y... but when i look close, i'm pretty sure it's not. I'll keep an eye out.. but i'm sure someone else on this board knows for sure.

there are more pics in the paddington thread that clearly show it's a paddington. it's not as small as you think.

I think she and orlando found him in morocco when orlando was filmng troy (crap movie, IMO).

yup..definitely the Paddington.

Her jacket's most prob covering the padlock..or it's turned away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->