The Last Movie You Saw?

Stalker ... Admitting I just saw it for the first time right now lol. Anddd I feel quite related to it. Chile I know this will come up in therapy next week.

the substance... i hate saying this but mother demi was M O T H E R I N G (quite literally tbh) and the third act is just WOW 4.5 out of 5 stars

• Love
Reactions: KoV
Akira Kurosawa's Seven Samurai on Sunday. Great movie. So bloody long though wow it was a 4 hour commitment. Hated the audience in the cinema though; they kept uncomfortably laughing at moments they didn't get due to a cultural disconnect and because of sheer stupidity.

Last night, The Substance. I LOVED it. Lots of plot-holes though. Still confused by Sue's capacity at handiwork and bodily strength. The ending made me laugh. So sudden, so silly but what a way to finish the film in a really absurd classic/old-school creature film kind of way. And the sound design. Great music, and so many wet succulent noises.

^ Oh and also I wonder if Demi's face in 2021 at the Fendi show has something to do with this movie. If so, that's kinda method and good for her.

I watched “Challengers”, a movie where, again, I think dear Zendaya was miscast. Lovely actress, sure, just don’t see her in a lot of the roles she’s in. Meh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grabental
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->