Subscription Help

Is there any way for foreigners to subscribe to Vogue Nippon? I actually found a subscription form on some site but they asked me $360 for a one-year subscription and there's no way I'd ever pay that much for magazines...

Unfortunately, the Japanese edition of Vogue is one of the most expensive.
You have a few options available, bellow are the most reasonable offers, considering that you're in the UK:

Vogue Nippon Subscription Center
Japan Centre
Magazine Cafe

Hoping this helped.

EDIT: sorry but only now I see you're in France. Then you should contact Colette, unexpectedly they sell single issues for only 6€!

Last edited by a moderator:
^Thank you Pedro, I'll try to contact Colette then :smile:

Me again :ninja:

Are there any people living in Europe who suscribed to US Vogue? If so, how long does it take you to get your issue? One week after the US subscribers? After it hit newsstands?

^ I do subscribe and usually it arrives at the first week of the month, ie, at worst 3 weeks after the previews are posted here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember your questions about Vogue Nippon and than contacting colette.fr, I've seen today and one VN issue for my country include shipping costs.... I can't say the price....

It's 78 Euro, and don't forget only for the ONE, SINGLE issue.

I prefer to buy it on eBay, or is there another source to buy/subscribe VN in noraml price internationally?

^ I do subscribe and usually it arrives at the first week of the month, ie, at worst 3 weeks after the previews are posted here.

Can you tell us in which country do you live?

I think subscribing US Vogue for $70 internationally is quite good idea. I'm thinking about it now.

Has anyone bought anything from magazinecafe.co.uk from Europe? How many days took magazine to arrive?

What do people think about Flair, L'Officiel Paris, and French Elle? Are they worth subscribing to?

If I were you I would only buy issues that you really appreciated ...
Suscribe from over the atlantic cost a lot ...

About Elle France don't forget it's a weekly publication in France, so that may cost a lot ... and it's not always very interesting ...
most of the time, only one fashion editorial - if you can't read french that's not enough i guess ...

For instance a 6 months subscription to Germany costs approx. 95€ ...
to UK 85€ ...
to USA, I don't know their site says to contact those people :

EXPRESS MAGAZINE
PO BOX 2769, PLATTSBURGH, NY 12901-0239 USA
EN FRANCAIS : TEL : (514) 355-3333 OU 1 800 363-1310
IN ENGLISH : (514) 355-3334 OR 1877 363-1310

http://www.hfmabo.com/magazine/Abonnement.asp?idtitre=888&idPays=1&idtheme=7&typeclient=341

May I ask you where you're from?

I live in Portugal. Magazine is delivered inside a plastic bag and it always arrives in great condition. My only complaint is that the cover paper quality is softer than the usual newsstand copies (same happens with W magazine subscription).

Has anyone bought anything from magazinecafe.co.uk from Europe? How many days took magazine to arrive?

Usually takes 1 to 2 weeks.

I remember your questions about Vogue Nippon and than contacting colette.fr, I've seen today and one VN issue for my country include shipping costs.... I can't say the price....

It's 78 Euro, and don't forget only for the ONE, SINGLE issue.

I prefer to buy it on eBay, or is there another source to buy/subscribe VN in noraml price internationally?

I suggest that you contact Colette directly by email. They are very kind and sometimes they ship alternatively by La Poste, which offers the cheapest fees.
Regarding all the Japanese magazines, I usually import VOGUE NIPPON, VOGUE HOMMES JAPAN and HUGE directly from Japan through a friend, on a combining basis (when package reaches 5kg). This way you save a lot of money.

I live in Portugal. Magazine is delivered inside a plastic bag and it always arrives in great condition. My only complaint is that the cover paper quality is softer than the usual newsstand copies (same happens with W magazine subscription).

Thank you very much! Very useful infos! ^_^

PLEASEEEEEEEEEE.
HELP MEEEEEEEEE.

Has anyone ever bought single issue of the magazine from Journaux.fr? And what can you say about this site?

^I did and the magazine arrived completely damaged due to poor packaging. Didn't buy since.

^ Thanks Pedro. I would like to read other members opinions too.

Also please post your experience about MagazineCafe.Co.Uk

So, no one has bought nothing from magazinecafe's web site?

I have used magazinecafe.co.uk twice now, and both times the magazines have arrived prompt and in excellent condition. They usually wrap the magazines pretty good as well. None of my orders have been damaged. :flower:

^ Thank you SO much vogue28. I plan to buy some issues from there.

I ordered once from magazinecafe.co.uk, they sent the wrong month, but the magazine itself arrived in good condition.

It was when Vogue Russia was launched; I ordered in advance and asked specifically for the first issue, but somehow they sent me the second.

Hi, im from Argentina (Latin America) and i need some help. Is it worth suscribing to Dazed and Confused?

Is anyone from Latin America suscribe to Vogue Paris or/and Numero?

Dazed & Confused (12 months) 85€ (ocs worldwide)
Numéro - 1year (10N°) 102.60€ (dipresse.com)
Numero - 1 year (10Nº) 176€ (magazinecafe)
Vogue Paris - 1 year (10Nº) 131.20 €/shipping included (uni-presse.com)

Any recommendation?

Thanks ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->