The Music From Christian Dior Shows (PLEASE READ POST #1 FOR FULL SOUNDTRACK LISTS)

what intrigues me is to know is that it contained the youtube link below the track: /.
Maybe the full track?

what intrigues me is to know is that it contained the youtube link below the track: /.
Maybe the full track?
Did some digging and the YouTube link was just an old link to Fashion Channel's video of the show. Still no full soundtrack UGH

Maybe the full track?

Did Jeremy's camp ever reply to you? I'm still waiting for HC F/W 01, but now I want HC F/W 98 and 97 too!

Did Jeremy's camp ever reply to you? I'm still waiting for HC F/W 01, but now I want HC F/W 98 and 97 too!
Jeremy didn't answer me, but his agent(Jill) did and she told me that Cheeky Paul is the one who was looking for the soundtracks and didn't find any information about them :(.
You can try checking with Jill and asking what she has available (anything she can share is good). She is very friendly and responsive.

Guys, does anyone know how to contact the person who has the full soundtrack for this show?
In the description of it he says that it belongs to a certain "Salvatore"
Please, if anyone knows who he is or how I can contact him, I would greatly appreciate it.

Guys, does anyone know how to contact the person who has the full soundtrack for this show?
In the description of it he says that it belongs to a certain "Salvatore"
Please, if anyone knows who he is or how I can contact him, I would greatly appreciate it.

I think they might mean the user Salvatore from TFS as they mention dior_couture1245

Hi, dior_couture1245, I want to contact you but I can't by this means, do you have an email where I can write to you?

Because I managed to find it on a whim and I don't know if anyone has mentioned it before but for Spring 2000 and Spring 2003 Couture, they use "Let's Go Kill That Bastard" by Damon Albarn and Michael Nyman from the movie Ravenous.

This has plagued me for years if I'm being honest.

Because I managed to find it on a whim and I don't know if anyone has mentioned it before but for Spring 2000 and Spring 2003 Couture, they use "Let's Go Kill That Bastard" by Damon Albarn and Michael Nyman from the movie Ravenous.

This has plagued me for years if I'm being honest.
One of my favorite parts of the whole soundtrack(couture S/S 2003).
Thank u !

Guys, this is another of the songs used in the show:(min (7:12)
I've seen a small playlist where they say ''Possession ''by Sarah McLachlan appears but I can't hear it on the show and I feel that they refer to the song at minute 5:02? but I think it's not that song :/.My English is very bad and I tried to listen to the lyrics of that song but I can't understand what it says. Could someone help me with that?,please

Yes Possession is playing at 5:02 but it is remixed with some beat in the background making it a bit difficult to hear with this quality video

I think it is mixed with "Be As One" by Sasha & Maria. Same track was used (and even mixed I believed with Possession) in Galliano's debut collection for Givenchy in 1996.

I remember being quite obsessed with this thread! Lol.

Maybe when I have time I will make a complete list (1990 all the way up to 2023 maybe?) With all rtw, HC, prefall and cruise soundtracks. I love researching and compiling lists like these.

Guys, these two songs also appear on the full soundtrack(Couture F/W 2001)

(instrumental)

the youtube videos don't show the full soundtrack, there is also a modern/techno part

Dior HC SS98 soundtrack (in order of appearance)

1. Intro:
Quotes from movie Contact (1997) with Jodie Foster. Character S.R. Hadden says:
"How kind of you to call." "I wanna show you something." "Look Closer." "Wanna take a ride?"
2. Beethoven - Symphony No. 9 in D Minor, Op. 125. II. Scherzo, Molto vivace
3. Angel Villoldo - El Choclo
4. Goran Bregovic - Ederlezi (Time of the Gypsies OST)
5. Yazz - Abandon Me, Love Dont Live Here Anymore (Urban Shakedown Mix)
6. Da Hool - Meet Her At The Love Parade (Nalin & Kane Remix)
7. Jeremy Healy & Amos - Argentina
8. Jacob Gade - Jalousie
9. Finale:
unknown techno song - couldn't I.D. it

Maybe when I have time I will make a complete list (1990 all the way up to 2023 maybe?) With all rtw, HC, prefall and cruise soundtracks. I love researching and compiling lists like these.

that would be great. also if someone could update first post so one doesn't have to go through all 17 pages, that would be most helpful. <3

Some additions to Fall 2000 Couture:
The Battle (from "Gladiator") - Hans Zimmer, Lisa Gerrard and Gerard Greenway
La Fogaraccia (from "Armarcord") - Nino Rota

Heard during the gladiator outfit and the Mae West/Garbo-esque gigot sleeved gown, respectively.

I went through the thread over the weekend and compiled list of all PaP/HC posted here so far (as first page is out of date). I wanted to post this but have 2 questions:
- first post lists predominantly PaP only, but in the thread, i see people quoting first post and it used to have HC shows as well. Did someone remove HC soundtracks?
- If we were to post PaP/HC lists, i would also include Givenchy under Galliano and Margiela shows... However, it will be a bit off-topic as thread is called CD soundtracks. Would it be more reasonable to start a new thread 'Soundtracks from John Galliano shows (Galliano, Givenchy, Dior, Margiela)' and start fresh or would it be spamming the forum??

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->