The Music From Christian Dior Shows (PLEASE READ POST #1 FOR FULL SOUNDTRACK LISTS)

^ “Cloudbusting” by Kate Bush but not sure what it is overlaid with when it gets further into it. The violins are part of the original song though if that makes it easier.
Thank you very much :* , yes it is that song but I suppose Mr. Healy edited it for the show. I will try to add it to the soundtrack that I have and I will share it with you when I have it ready :wink:

Thank you for that! The beginning is a bit different from the video though?

I replaced the first song on that soundtrack with the song on the official video:

I replaced the first song on that soundtrack with the song on the official video:

Good job, I think we are completing more soundtracks, little by little.

Now my goal is to get Dior RTW F/W 03 and I am not going to rest until I get it.
While that happens, I'm working on the recreation of Dior RTW S/S 04.

@Limapoel Any chance you could find us the S/S 1998 RTW soundtrack? It's one of the best.

Some of the songs used (you can hear in the clips:(
  1. Gloat - Diddley Squat
  2. Hybrid – Symphony (Original Breakbeat Mix)
  3. Honey (Morales Dub) - Mariah Carey
  4. The Michael Nyman Band - An Eye for Optical Theory
  5. Javelin - Blue Amazon
  6. DJ Dero - The Horn (El Tren) (Mortal Whistle Mix)
  7. BT - Remember (Paul Van Dyk's Recollected Remix)
  8. Remember - Brian Transeau ft. Jan Johnston
  9. Women of Ireland (System 7 12" Mix) - Mike Oldfield
  10. ?

I just love how the trance/techno beats are put together with the classical songs. Like, do fashion shows not have thought-out soundtracks anymore?

Last edited:
Also not to distract from the quest of finding that soundtrack ^^ BUT also need the one from S/S 1997 Couture!! :exhaling: there were some fire tracks I never heard before from vids on unforgettablerunway but ofc he deleted them

I just love how the trance/techno beats are put together with the classical songs. Like, do fashion shows not have thought-out soundtracks anymore?
That is one of the reasons Galliano was so great there. He really understood that in any case, in order to honestly move forward into the future one must fully understand the past, in every sense of the word. Despite being gaudy and narcissistic etc there was nothing superficial there. The proposal was for real. He was basically a historian and took his ever-growing knowledge of past dressmaking processes, cultures, psychologies, and used it as a platform to dare to leap into the unknown. With that leap came ALL of the bits and pieces of art that preceded the time-being, which got mixed in perfectly with his party boy self lol. It's a shame there's nobody like him in pop culture right now. Anyone that tries to emulate his work comes off as a cringey larp because they're too f*cking dumb to understand that they aren't inspired to create, but rather inspired to be a creator. Being someone like him requires a drive to seek knowledge. A curiosity. Need to want to read books. Dive into music. Go to museums. Think about stuff. Everyone's brains are too mushy for that right now. I need instant satisfaction I need make my 5 second tiktok slay or I'm gonna panic! And tbh I don't know if I blame those dummies either bc obesity of the mind is basically a disease at this point too. Maybe one day the perfect storm will happen and someone disciplined enough will make a breakthrough.

Also not to distract from the quest of finding that soundtrack ^^ BUT also need the one from S/S 1997 Couture!! :exhaling: there were some fire tracks I never heard before from vids on unforgettablerunway but ofc he deleted them
All I know are these:
Blue Skies - BT ft. Tori Amos (BT's Delphinium Days Mix) *show version is sped up
Nightmare (Sinister Strings Mix) - Brainbug
Driving (Acapella) - Everything But The Girl *mixed in heavily with Nightmare

Some of the songs used (you can hear in the clips:(
  1. Gloat - Diddley Squat
  2. Hybrid – Symphony (Original Breakbeat Mix)
  3. Honey (Morales Dub) - Mariah Carey
  4. The Michael Nyman Band - An Eye for Optical Theory
  5. Javelin - Blue Amazon
  6. DJ Dero - The Horn (El Tren) (Mortal Whistle Mix)
  7. BT - Remember (Paul Van Dyk's Recollected Remix)
  8. Remember - Brian Transeau ft. Jan Johnston
  9. Women of Ireland (System 7 12" Mix) - Mike Oldfield
  10. ?

I specifically uploaded this because it wasn't anywhere!

@Limapoel Any chance you could find us the S/S 1998 RTW soundtrack? It's one of the best.
I wish I could help with that but I don't have that soundtrack :(, I extracted the soundtrack for ''Diorient Express'' from a show that Jeremy Healy gave at Centreforce (radio station). He shared it there and I just cut the voices background :/

^ And show! The amount of little snippets from different viewpoints I've come across is infuriating because you just know out there, many have the full thing.

Took me so long to figure out the main song from this (Blue Skies - Delphinium Days Mix) and I was OBSESSED with listening to it for nearly a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->