The Music From Versace Shows

ebowleg

Reaction score
I know that the board has had a lot of music posts lately, but I have one more :flower: I have seen videos and clips from many of the Versace shows and love the music, but I can't figure out some of the song names (I've tried using Kazaa-no luck there)...These are the shows I am interested in:

Atelier

Spring 2001
Fall 2001
Fall 2002
Spring 2002

Versace

Fall 2004
Spring 2004

Anything is greatly appreciated...Thanks :flower: !

Spring 2004 RTW:

Beyonce - Crazy In Love (I did a remix like it because I loved it so much)
Stevie V - Dirty Cash

Fall 2004 RTW:

Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam
Eminem - Cleaning Out My Closet
Christina Aguilera - Beautiful

I hope you found out more because I'd love to know the others :heart:
By the way, where did you see those Atelier videos? :huh:

atelier spring 2002-

kylie- cant get you out of my head
+ brazilian samba

atelier fall 2002-

JCM- i begin to wonder

you got to show me love

Originally posted by Salvatore@May 22nd, 2004 - 3:31 pm
Spring 2004 RTW:

Stevie V - Dirty Cash

Fall 2004 RTW:

i think your Fall 2004 RTW list is actually the Fall 2003 one :flower:

Originally posted by ykidkwis+May 22nd, 2004 - 8:58 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ykidkwis @ May 22nd, 2004 - 8:58 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Salvatore@May 22nd, 2004 - 3:31 pm
Spring 2004 RTW:

Stevie V - Dirty Cash

Fall 2004 RTW:

i think your Fall 2004 RTW list is actually the Fall 2003 one :flower: [/b][/quote]
Yeh same.. coz Fall 2003 was the runway shaped like an ellipse huh?? I loved that collection but neway.. I hate how they call the shows Fall 2003/2004 coz that confuses me so much!!

J'adore the Atelier music and I got all of it.

Spring 2001 :

Cica - Flying song.
Paul Oakenfold- waiting.

Fall 2001 :

sono-keep control
iio- rapture

spring 2002 :
doobie brothers - long train runnin'.
Kylie - outa' my head.
Dynamix - never get me back.

fall 2002 :
JCA- I begin to wonder.
Shakedown- At night (club mix)

please appreciate.
this list literally took years to complete.

yours,

Ori :heart:

And could you tell me who is singing the song which is the background on FTV CANNES 2004, isn't it Goodnight Moon?

Originally posted by oryry@May 23rd, 2004 - 12:00 pm
please appreciate.
this list literally took years to complete.
*Bows down*
Thanks! :woot:

Not to be a pain :flower: , but does anyone know anymore tracks from the Fall 2001 Atelier Show? In particular, the song is something like 'gott get over it, drowning in the haze', the song Carmen walked to in her final outfit, and the finale song when Donatella and Amber hit the runway...Once again thank you sooooooooo much :flower: !

I'd love to know the names of the songs from F/W RTW 2002. Especially the first and second to last song used. The first song sounds kind of Jamaican :flower:

on the fall 2002 rtw show there was in a section a mix of madonna´s deeper and deeper

the s/s 2001 atelier collection began with satoshie tomie´s love in traffic.

at gianni versace´s final atelier collection they used olive´s you are not alone (for fall-winter 97/98)

I know its a little off season... but

DJ Cevin Fisher has been used in some of their shows. Most notably in Autumn/Winter 99-2000. Some of the song tracks were;

- You've Got Me Burning Up feat. Lolletta Holloway
- The Freaks Come Out

Also for Versus s/s 00 they used music from the band "Les Rhymes Digiteles"

I know that Madonna has done remixes for the fashion show music soundtrack. Hollywood was redone for fall '03 in a funky house beat. It's available on some mp3 download programs. (e-TOMI)

Some other music that I've liked from the fashion shows are Chicken Lips(bought their CD 'Body Music', its great!) and DJ Paul Fryer for FENDI. But his music is exclusively produced and made for FENDI so its hard to come across any songs he does in stores.

I been looking for this song for amost 2 years and i never found it.
It was played at the Louis Vuitton fall/winter 2003 womans show,
if anyone knows the name please let me know, I will really apreciate it :wink:

Versace Fall/Winter 05/06

I'm wondering if anybody knows the names of the songs for both of the versace runway shows (mens and womens) for Fall/Winter 05/06. I've been able to figure out the last one of each show but can't seem to find the others.

For the womens show there is some really hot guitar song and then some song about this girls friend named Darry or Darrien that has a super mega car. The last song is Galvanize by the Chemical Brothers (switch remix).

For the men, the first song is just a guy saying "Ooohh darling" and "Never get back in time" like one thousand times and the last one is by some dude named Midnight Mike, its called "Hot in the Kitchen" pretty sexy. Well thnx for the help.

Vuch Auf

the hot guitar song is played by daft punk, i cannot remember the name right now though, but if i do i`ll post it :flower: .

The name of the song my darf punk is robot rock. Im trying to figure out the song that the guy keeps saying, "I needed to beleive in something" over and over again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alksdnfskfgikwjfne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->