The New 90210

Omg that revenge on Emily was actually so sweeeet! :D Loved it!!!!
Love the new storyline with Naomi & her geeky love interest, really seeing a new side to her character :heart: I have a feeling the Adrianna/Silver situation is gonna go a lot further!
and random cameo from Snoop Dogg? Whats that all about?? :lol:

I didn't think I'd like this series when I just started, but it's actually not that bad.

^ adriana is awful that's true :yuk:
Liam and Annie is my biggest couple crush on TV for some reason :wub:

I never liked Adriana. Her character was always nasty & selfish.

And I agree about Liam&Annie, they are so cute together, I just love them. I hope they stay longer together.
Matt Lanter is so handsome.:wub:

I LOVE Naomi, she's so funny. That place where she sang "Single Ladies" was just :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it true that 90210 is getting canceled because of poor ratings ? My friend told me that but the thing is I didn't find any articles on that. So hopefully my friend is mistaken !
I don't want to scare anyone though !

As i know it has been renewed or next season but i can be wrong

Well I hope you're right :smile:
What am I gonna watch on a monday evening if 90210 is no longer there ? :lol:

The Adrianna/Navid/Silver thing is kind of like the Brenda/Dylan/Kelly situation from the old series. I guess Silver is following in Kelly's footsteps!

I wonder what will happen with Adirana till the and of the season

I love Teddy's gay hook ups, it's so hot :rofl: It's funny to see a manwhore on a TV show who isn't after girls :P

Naomi in that white bathing suit was really hot, too. Generally loved all the fashion in this latest episode.

Adrianna is such a b*tch :angry: I wonder what's going to happen with her, too. She keeps getting more annoying and I didn't think that was possible, haha.

Waheyyyyy so glad Teddy finally got some guy action in this episode :lol:
Really like the new Naomi storyline, its really cute :heart:
CANNOT BELIEVE what Adrianna did at the end of the episode! What a biiiiatch!

OH my, how I hate Adrianna.... and how I love this show !
This remains my absolute guilty pleasure, and it gets better and better - remember the awful first season ? -, the complete opposite of Gossip Girl's evolution.

^Definitely! I know so many people who don't watch it because they saw a few episodes of the first season and thought the show sucked. It did suck but now it's so awesome. I enjoy every second of it :heart: I love to hate Adrianna. Naomi and her nerd are so cute. Girl crushing on Ivy. Teddy being cute. ETC. I love how they can go over the top with the characters and the story lines can be quite ridiculous too (Adrianna :lol:) but I never get annoyed by it like I do with Gossip Girl :( lol

^completely agree!!:smile: BTW did anyone else notice the scar on Gillian Zinger's back in the beginning? Anyone knows how she got it? It was pretty big! :(

OMG Annie annoyed me so much last episode. She can't even play entusiastic person

Omg I felt so bad for Silver in the latest episode the way she kept ringing the professor and stuff.... everyone is gonna realise soon enough anyway. Damn you Adrianna! :angry: I absolutely love Naomi & the nerd together... adorable :heart:

Adriana has to die.

As annoying as she can usually be, I thougth Annie's storyline with the old actress was quite moving.

I liked this episode in general though I do have have some critics...

It was obvious Jen was coming back when they put that little sequence of annie's mom and ryan. It was so pointless, like oh wait a minute how do we introduce this story line? It was pretty boring.

The whole Max+Naomi thing is cute, but I can't help thinking that they make it look too perfect, I kept thinking that he shouldn't have dropped MIT, it's just a teen love relationship, it may not last forever, stupid to let your dreams down so easily...

I agree Adrianna is out of control, but I like that they brought the bipolar story back. Most tv shows will bring in details and things in at one point of the show then just completely forget about it. At least they keep it in mind and show the reality of the "illness" (?) (how hard it is and how it won't just go away like that)

I really loved Marla for the time that lasted. I thought it was pretty stupid to bring her in for only two episodes. It would have been more interesting to see more of it. I really liked the character and even though she wasn't one of those young high school pretty californian girls, I thought she was very stylish and beautiful :smile:

And we haven't seen much of them this ep, but LOVE IVY AND RAJ!! (gillian is probably my favorite actrice of the group :crush:)

^I agree with a lot of what you said.

I thought it was a bit much that Naomi and Max would sacrifice so much for each other. Even though I do hope they will last for a while. But not going to the college you always wanted to go to because of a gf/bf is a bit silly. It's not like Naomi didn't have the money to visit him in Boston every weekend :P

The writes do such a good job at making Adrianna one of the most evil characters in a teen show ever. Seriously, after what she did to Silver with exchanging her medication you'd think she'd feel bad by now but instead she's already trying to seduce Navid. Crazy!
But I agree that it's good they're bringing back the mental illness story line.

Marla was great. They definitely should have kept her in the show for a few more episode. Especially because we hardly get any story lines involving adults anymore since Annie's parents are divorced, her grandmother somehow vanished (or did she die? don't remember) and Kelly & Brenda (& Nat!) don't make appearances anymore.

I expect a lot of Silver & Adrianna drama for the season finale in 2(?) weeks B)

Another great episode!!!

Think its pretty pointless to bring Jen back.... don't really know where they're going to go with that storyline... :innocent:
Actually can't believe Navid is falling for Adrianna's antics.... AGAIN. Like seriously she needs to get guys drunk now to sleep with her....? :lol: Sad!
LOVE LOVE LOVE Naomi & Max! they are actually so adorable together :heart:
Like the way they're bringing a different perspective on things in aswell with Teddy's new boyfriend not being mega rich and stuff. The Marla storyline was so shortlived! I thought they'd get at least a few more episodes out of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->