The New York Times T Style Magazine Travel Fall 2011 : Lara Stone by Angelo Pennetta

Oh how wish in was in Amsterdam the day this was shot.

Love seeing Mierlo as well.

Always a pleasure to see Lara, especially so natural and relaxed.

"You can only climb the same bloody tree so many times."

".. that's why I can't remember so much"

"Sharon Stone?"

:rofl:

Hilarious read. And the people around certainly look quite clueless on who she is, and too uninterested to find out. :lol:

She looks so pretty, and her mom has the same big smile. :heart:

It's quite funny to see pics of Mierlo, which is like 10 minutes away from me, in a New York Times magazine. :smile:
And on the ''Sharon Stone'' thing, people here only know Doutzen and those twats who win Benelux Next Topmodel.

Love the shoot. A nice change from the usual.

In print.

LITTLE DUTCH GIRL
Hair:
Christiaan
Makeup: Ozzy Salvatierra
Stylist: Sara Moonves
Photographer: Angelo Pennetta

source | nytimes

My dutch husband is gasping in horror over this but i LOVE It. I little bit of cliche never harmed anyone.:lol::lol: And Lara looks simply delicious.:heart:

This is gorgeous and the cover shot looks like any streetstyle picture out there, it's a nice change from all studio shots.

The cover is astonishingly natural and very beautiful, as is the pic where she is wearing the red t-shirt. Lovely pics all round and Lara just radiates as a picture of health. Great to see her like this as opposed to the 'all sexed up' Lara we are used to seeing.

There's only, like, one shop nears me that sells the Sunday Times. But I managed to get the last issue--spending the morning with it. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->