The Official "I Did NOT Get In and I Need Some Encouragement!" Thread

refused from university of toronto social sciences.
didn't get that dreaded white envelope in the mail yet (i found out online); but pure speculation is that my english mark was not high enough.

i didn't want to go there even if i got in, and only applied there for the sake of it. but still, that feeling of refusal is disappointing. i got my top choice a long time ago so i'm happy with that.

the first time i applied didnt get in.. my marks werent good enough.. lol. im kinda lazy. but then i realized that fashion was the only thing i wanted to do so I went back to high school for a couple of months (that was the hardest part) and made sure i got better marks, then applied again and got in! and it was not that bad after all.. during that year i worked (in fashion) and gained a lot of experience...

refused from university of toronto social sciences.
didn't get that dreaded white envelope in the mail yet (i found out online); but pure speculation is that my english mark was not high enough.

i didn't want to go there even if i got in, and only applied there for the sake of it. but still, that feeling of refusal is disappointing. i got my top choice a long time ago so i'm happy with that.

update: i got an email from them about a week ago, offering me admission. apparently there was a technical error with their computer system, limiting them from seeing my second semester marks. now they got the marks and accepted me! soo wierd.
i'm still not going there. they didn't offer me a penny of scholarship money, so the hell with them! :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->