The Rachel Zoe Project ... Television Show

^I am so excited for this show, it will be so interesting to see her work!

just finished watching the 1/2 preview for her show and i LOVE it can't wait for the season to start

Just finished watching the preview for her show. I have to admit, I think it's going to be one of my new guilty pleasures. Any show filled with that much gorgeous clothes, jewels, and clients can't be so bad.

Her comment about how some people collect stamps.. cars.. and she collects clothes. I'm totally guilty of the same haha

Just finished watching the preview for her show. I have to admit, I think it's going to be one of my new guilty pleasures. Any show filled with that much gorgeous clothes, jewels, and clients can't be so bad.

Her comment about how some people collect stamps.. cars.. and she collects clothes. I'm totally guilty of the same haha

Can´t wait for her show.

Where did you see the preview for her show? :woot:

^i saw that last night on Bravo also...and i totally agree. lol
it's like admitting you watch The Hills...you aren't proud of it but you love it...well secretly i do. anyway...i actually like rachel's "styling associate", taylor, style better than rachel's.

I saw the preview to her show too and it looks really good. She seems kind of boring,but her two assistants look like they're fun to watch.

Her gay assistant is beyond flaming, it's very :sick:

Also I think even Botox hasnt helped her that much, granted her wrinkled raisin face looks smoother, but she's still very unfortunate-looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, i totally love this. Her male assistant looks fun and he dresses well. Talking about dressing, dam, her husband's style is just...terrifying. She sometimes looks a bit like an idiot but anyway, i love what i've seen

Shes far more sensible in that show than the press make her out to be. Which is nice.

And after watching the preview - I already hate Taylor!! Brad's more of the person I imagine Zoe would work with.

The show looks good except for the whole drama that Taylor seems to create. How annoying! She reminds me of the Hills girls, no? :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw the preview and I'm hooked already. Anybody know when the show starts??

Woah, MK Olsen, meet your future. She kind of sounds like her, has that messy, wild blonde hair.
I don't hate the show and I'm jumping on the gay assistant love bandwagon!

Shes far more sensible in that show than the press make her out to be. Which is nice.

And after watching the preview - I already hate Taylor!! Brad's more of the person I imagine Zoe would work with.

The show looks good except for the whole drama that Taylor seems to create. How annoying! She reminds me of the Hills girls, no? :innocent:

edit: can anyone rip the video? Or tell me how to download it to my computer? :flower:

I totally agree! I do not like Taylor either and what is up with that hair? She reminds me of one of the daughters on Housewives of OC, so annoying!!!

Besides that I can't wait to watch this show.

I love the insane spree she went on at NY Vintage...LOL

I watch the show and loved it. I like Taylor, or maybe I just like the way she dresses so much I don't think she's that bitchy. I though Rachel looked far better the I thought she would. Her face seems more plumped, in a good way, less wrinkled.

The best part is when she goes to New York Vintage.

"I don't know why I have the sudden impulse to shop like a lunatic"

:lol:

And my favorite - after she buys all those dresses - "I'm scared for what just happened"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I like her so much more after seeing that show. The press makes her out to be a super b*tch, all because all the cliched view of fashion people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"