7.jpg
6.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
1.jpg

http://jaimekingfan.com/

i know I love Jamies character! she is annoying but i totally see a real existing person in her!

I like how in the last few episodes we start to see the vulnerable real side of Lemon. Her character has really grown on me.

How amazing Lamon looked on the bar. She is so stunning with long hair.

you stole my words!
no teenagers! yay
no vampires! yay
and i really like the atmosphere
and yes, it is one of those shows you can watch
under three blankets when world hits your head
and after episode you feel better.

exactly! :woot:

Oh no! They released a poster with George/Zoe as well? Even on this poster Zoe looks so weirdy and hot around Wade
i don't like last episode because of connection to George/Zoe, seriously, that guy is beyond boring and i don't find anything attractive in him to be honest...

^ I agree that George is beyond boring and not that attractive. The character also comes across as a bit of an idiot.

I hope there will be a second season. Apparently they just completed the first season.

I hope so too. It's something fresh. I'm a little bit tired of Gossip Girl drama. HoD is totally different.

Hart of Dixie - Episode 1.17 - Heart To Hart - Promotional Photos

HA117a_0168b-171727d0-t3_595_watermark.jpg
HA117a_0188b-2ca3409b-t3_595_watermark.jpg

HA117a_0196b-d32ac039-t3_595_watermark.jpg
HA117a_0331b-9886614b-t3_595_watermark.jpg

HA117b_0308b-9a7fb049-t3_595_watermark.jpg

spoilertv

Hart of Dixie - Episode 1.19 - Destiny & Denial - Press Release

COUNTRY MUSIC SINGER SCOTTY MCCREERY (“AMERICAN IDOL”) PERFORMS “THE TROUBLE WITH GIRLS” / SCOTT PORTER PERFORMS “JAMBALAYA” — After a wild night of partying, Wade (Wilson Bethel) wakes up with a massive hangover, an uninvited houseguest and no memory of what happened the night before. Meanwhile, George (Scott Porter) takes an unplanned roadtrip to New Orleans, and Lemon (Jaime King) finally confesses her troubles to her father, Brick (Tim Matheson). In the episode, Scotty McCreery performs “The Trouble With Girls” during a pivotal scene between Zoe (Rachel Bilson) and George, and Scott Porter performs “Jambalaya.” Cress Williams also stars. David Paymer directed the episode written by executive producer Leila Gerstein (#119).

spoilertv

That dress Zoe is wearing in the still from episode 1x17 where she is with her dad, does anyone know where I can find one similar to that?

Hart of Dixie - May 2012 Sweeps Poster

HOD_MAYSWEEPS2_TAGGED_595_watermark.jpg

spoilertv

Hart of Dixie - May Sweeps Poster 3

Hart of Dixie - Episode 1.22 - The Big Day - Press Release

“HART OF DIXIE” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET)
“The Big Day” (TV-PG, DS) (HDTV)

SERIES STAR TIM MATHESON DIRECTS THE SEASON FINALE / GEORGE AND LEMON PREPARE FOR THE BIG DAY — With an impending storm about to hit Bluebell, George (Scott Porter) and Lemon (Jaime King) prepare for their wedding day. Meanwhile, taking shelter from the storm, Zoe (Rachel Bilson) finds herself stranded in a barn with Wade (Wilson Bethel). Cress Williams and Tim Matheson also star. Tim Matheson directed the episode written by executive producer Leila Gerstein (#122).

spoilertv

Last edited by a moderator:
This show has become my new guilty pleasure!
I love Zoe and Wade together so much :heart:

I definitely love the feel of this show! It has this warm and fuzzy vibe to it. It's really a feel good show , entertaining , funny , dramatic in certain aspects , romantic and basically your TV version of the ROMCOM. LOVE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->