The Royal Family of Style

monacocouture

Reaction score
okay this is my first post here, Ive actually been visiting these baords for a while and could i just commend you guys for your awesome posts? with that aside, I just got back to the states after living in France/London/Monaco for two semesters and I picked up so many style tips. Mainly from Monaco. The place and the people are AMAZING and the style is second to none. That goes for the Royal Family. This thread is for :heart: Andrea Casiraghi:heart: , Charlotte Casiraghi (or any other stylish young royals) and Pierre Casiraghi the grandchildren of Grace Kelly. They epitomise Parisian glamor IMO.

ps- Prince William has NOTHING on Andrea^_^
Andrea, Charlotte and a friend out and about in Paris w/ a friend
andreamonaco2004-606.jpg

andreamonaco2004-607.jpg

Andrea on his yacht.
andreamonaco2004-593.jpg
andreamonaco2004-594.jpg

andreamonaco2004-577.jpg
andreamonaco2004-573.jpg

andreamonaco2003-61.jpg
andreamonaco2003-75.jpg

Andrea with Naomi Campbell
andreamonaco2003-57.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm... cute face but not-so-cute bod. but i agree that prince william has nothing on him. ;p

Charlotte Casiraghi, attends the preview of the Karl Lagerfeld photography exhibition at the Pierre Passebon gallery November 16, 2004 in Paris, France:

51754213.jpg
51754736.jpg

Charlotte has been mentioned in many European magazines as a girl to watch for quite a while and quite deservedly so:

2773327.jpg

Charlotte is too cool. She's rich as sin but doesnt flaunt unlike other blue blood gals *coughs, paris, coughs* :innocent:

and regarding Andrea's body; i adore it, lol. I usually dont like chest hair but he pulls if of without a hitch. He's so European, I absolutely love it. Im set on marrying a european man, they drive me up the wall!:heart:

How cool is Andreas LV riding vest?!
1169957.jpg

A royal boo-boo William takes a fall at last weeks polo charity event-haha!
52379914.jpg

andrea reminds me so much of my boyfriend! same hair, skinny body, similar facial features . . . i didn't know other women found this attractive, i guess in the US the standard for men is more "manly" . . .

I think Andrea'd look better with short hair...while he still has long hair, my favourites in that family are Charlotte and Pierre...although I have one picture of Andrea when he was 14, with short hair, best picture ever...beautiful child.

They are one of the best looking royal families, although I still have fondness for the UK, Greece, and Luxembourg (ah, those boys grew up well!) royals...

Misako said:
I think Andrea'd look better with short hair...while he still has long hair, my favourites in that family are Charlotte and Pierre...although I have one picture of Andrea when he was 14, with short hair, best picture ever...beautiful child.

Wasnt he featured in People magazine's 50 most beautiful people in 1999? Sweet jesus he was only 15!:shock:

Andrea at 15
andreamonaco35.jpg
andreamonaco36.jpg

Rumor has it the reason he wears his hair so long is to pay homage to his late father, Stefano Casiraghi. They say he looks at a picture of him when he does his hair to look just like him :blush:

Like Father,Like Son. The resemblence is UNCANNY!

Stefano:
stafano2.jpg
stefano.jpg

Andrea:
andreaplage4.jpg
andreacostume.jpg
andreacostume03.jpg

Looking boho fabulous whilst out and about!
andreaboheme3.jpg
andreasourire2.jpg

andreachemiseblanche.jpg
andreapolo.jpg

Does anyone know how tall this guy is? b/c Im 5'10 1/2 and Id hate to think hes shorter than me..it would ruin the fantasy :innocent:

He does remind me of his father - tragic death, that. I have a soft spot for Italians, so his dad was reaallyy gorgeous to me. haha.

Yeah, he was in People when he was very very young. The family has phenomenal genes...

Random shots of them:

1) Andrea at 14 - my favourite shot of him
2) Charlotte
3) Charlotte
4) Pierre, Andrea
5) Pierre in 2004 (there really aren't many pictures of him, but as he's grown up, he's displayed the same strong family bone structure.)

"Does anyone know how tall this guy is? b/c Im 5'10 1/2 and Id hate to think hes shorter than me..it would ruin the fantasy "

I read he's 5'7''

I posted pictures and such.. but my posts don't go through.. I had such good pictures too.. booo!

oh well.. that said.. I do'nt mind if he's 5'7''... he's so pretty... lol

CharlottefromCA said:
"Does anyone know how tall this guy is? b/c Im 5'10 1/2 and Id hate to think hes shorter than me..it would ruin the fantasy "

I read he's 5'7''

I posted pictures and such.. but my posts don't go through.. I had such good pictures too.. booo!

oh well.. that said.. I do'nt mind if he's 5'7''... he's so pretty... lol

yeah i read he was 5'7 but that article was from when he was like 15. Lets hope he hit a growth spurt or two :D anyways i wouldnt mind slouching for him. Good god...:heart:
grimaldifamily2003-69a.jpg

grimaldifamily2003-68a.jpg

Would you just LOOK at his body!!:woot:
andreamonaco2004-568.jpg

NEVER has a white tshirt looked this hot!:lol:
andreamonaco2004-93.jpg

Does she even notice he's checking her out?!B) haha
andreamonaco2004-91.jpg

My personal favorite:
andreafuck.jpg

Comment beau!
andreasourire2002.jpg
andreaplage5.jpg

Andrea *_*
However, I love so much Charlotte's style, she's always so elegant!

2004080215284088.jpg
showpicture.php

showpicture.php

showpicture.php

showpicture.php

Charlotte is really elegant, she looks so much like her mom. I kinda get a Lisiel Pritzker vibe from her (the girl that played in The Little Princess) I just cant get over how GORGEOUS Andrea is! I wish more American boys looked like him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->