The Royal Family of Style

andrea's a "pretty" Boy :D
i like him too.. i dont like frederick windsor though..
charlotte looks like a young caroline :smile: beautiful, regal, simple, yet elegant!!

Misako said:
I also like Frederick Windsor (despite his drug troubles) - if he would get more sleep or something (he always looks tired) he could look as good as he does in his modelling shots...

I completely agree...he's adorable when he's not looking stoned...he's such a product/victim of his scene. :( but I do enjoy his witty write-ups for tatler.

when i was little i believed andrea was the girl and charlotte was the boy :lol:

Laurafashion said:
So, let's go!

lol, okay!

At the Grand Prix with his mum and charlotte
andreamonaco2003-6.jpg
andreamonaco2003-2.jpg

I think it's time we focused on Andrea as the true playboy that he is...

Out in Paris with one of his MANY girlfriends, Claire.
andreamonaco2003-11.jpg

In Ibiza with Caroline Von Stauffenburg just one of his girls!
andreamonaco2003-31.jpg
andreamonaco2003-40.jpg

andreamonaco2003-51.jpg

At the beach with Maria Jurado. She later went topless that day but Im not gonna post those
andreamonaco2003-67.jpg
andreamonaco2003-68.jpg

Another girl, another island---this boy wont quit!
andreamonaco2004-562.jpg

At some beach with Camilla ( a new girl)
andreamonaco2003-58.jpg

On his yacht with an assload of girls whom Im not gonna attempt to identify! (The sex Andrea must be having.....)

andreamonaco2004-588.jpg

andreamonaco2004-589.jpg

Someone new.
andreamonaco2004-609.jpg

With Princess Maria Theresia of Thurn unt Taxis (although this looks more like a photo op--I doubt theyre dating.)
andreamonaco2004-612.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Andrea's style so you got more pics please post all of them.

Thanks for your pictures monacocouture! Keep em coming.:flower: :D

he's too much of a pretty boy for me. Maybe cause the hair is so long I dunno..

So How Tall is he really? He looks taller than all his girlfriends.....

Evenstar said:
So How Tall is he really? He looks taller than all his girlfriends.....

hmmm well Im guessing he's somewhere around 5'11 becasue he's about the height of his Uncle Albert when theyre standing side by side and his Uncle isnt very short nor very tall. Thats a good height to me, I dont like uber-tall guys. ^_^

I bet he's got a little black book!lol! For some reason on some of those pictures he reminds me of the Prince from Disneys Beauty and the Beast when the beast turns human again!

utopia said:
I completely agree...he's adorable when he's not looking stoned...he's such a product/victim of his scene. :( but I do enjoy his witty write-ups for tatler.

Oh, he is witty...:smile: I wish I could read his write-ups more often, but I'm at Uni, and we don't get Tatler in any of the bookstores nearby, so I have to wait and go home, and by then, I've missed about 800 issues! haha. I think he's delightfully charming and witty (and adorable), though - perhaps just needs some concealer...same with Tom Parker-Bowles! I remember seeing him do some commentary on US tv about cooking, and I always thought he was quite charming, even though he too, has had his share of drug troubles...

Reseneace said:
I bet he's got a little black book!lol! For some reason on some of those pictures he reminds me of the Prince from Disneys Beauty and the Beast when the beast turns human again!

Im going to have to go against all the feminists and confess that i would do anything to be in his little black book:innocent: and wow! he really does look like the prince from beauty and the beast, hehe!

jayson said:
I am waiting for the new pics, monacocouture. :smile:

of course, of course. I was a little busy yesterday so it slipped my mind. :D But do enjoy the pics. I know I will *drools*

A Little Advice to My Friend, Andrea Casiraghi
Dear Andrea, It is of my opinion that if you know you're constantly stalked by paparazzi, and know that little girls in America get their jollies by gawking at you:innocent:that one shoudn't walk in the BUFF on the deck of your yacht. I know you're European (nude beaches, oy!) and filthy rich yada yada yada and if you want you skinny dip thats between you, the fish and some drunk girl you met in Ibiza. Again, I am enthralled by your unearthly beauty, but I think its too soon that I see you in all of your-um-glory. Merci beaucoup! But don't worry Andrea I wont post that picture on the Forum :wink:

andreamonaco2004-88.jpg
andreamonaco2003-24.jpg

He bought his girlfriend a pig! awww:blush:
andreamonaco2003-23.jpg

STEP AWAY FROM THE PEROXIDE!
andreamonaco2003-1.jpg

casiraghi001.jpg

A question for the masses: Does Andrea do anything? Does he work, is he at school? Or does he just play? Oh to be an heir..

He lifes in montreal right now, dont know what hes doing there.

He lives in Montreal? Whoa. Weird - mildly random...

jayson said:
He lifes in montreal right now, dont know what hes doing there.

He wants to study political science at L'universite de Montreal according to this article.

http://andreacasiraghi2.site.voila.fr/page5.html

Ataviado con una larga chamarra color verde, muy parecida a las que usaba su padre de adolescente, pantalones de mezclilla, tenis y un suéter de cuello alto, se le vio en el mes de diciembre por las calles de Montreal, Canadá; ¿la razón? El joven Casiraghi, de 20 años de edad, pretende, cuando termine sus estudios en el Lycée Jeanne D`Arc, en Francia, trasladarse a esta ciudad para cursar la carrera de ciencias políticas en la Universidad de Montreal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->