The Statement Necklace S/S 09

Ughhh I LOVE those ones at prada! I need those in my life.

statement necklaces are great. a statement in any women's wardrobe for sure and a great way to spice up any ensemble.

always love vera wang's pieces and really loved some of matthew williamson's, both for spring.

Oh my goodness, don't even get me started on statement necklaces! It is one of my loves. Some of these are a little out there, for me, but I love a simple ensemble with one major jewelry piece!!! Fantastic look.

^ that's pretty much my look all the time, black dresses, etc and major jewelry:smile: I am definitely glad there are lots of options out there for these.

this is totally my taste. I believe its going to be a really big trend this season and i love it, with so much androgyny going on fashion these days its good to have something like this for us more on the feminine side. And the best part is that all of this pieces can be easily diy, ill have my hands very busy this season.

Malene Birger, Bottega Veneta
40330_in_dl.jpg
42447_in_dl.jpg

Roberto Cavalli
49055_in_dl.jpg

nap

Last edited by a moderator:
Sonia Rykiel Lanvin KennethJay Lane Marni
39241_in_l.jpg
42486_in_l.jpg
42479_in_l.jpg
42488_in_l.jpg

nap

this is trendy now right? I see all these big necklaces/collars all the time on tumblr.

what do you guys think about it?

ps. first post here, sorry if it's the wrong thread. :ninja: i thought the tittle was perfect except for the "S/S 09" part

source is: minx-bone.tumblr.com

I think it's coming back. Lanvin made some big ones in the F/W show, often used in editorials (for example)

I like this trend, it's a easy complement to a simple outfit. I wish I had some cool ones... :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misanita
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->