The Trench

rg.jpg

helloblackbird.blogspot.com

I have this Robert Geller waxed cotton one that I bought a couple years ago, I don't know if I should be posting it here becasue it's not a traditional trench coat, but a coat nonetheless.

I've only worn it once, it hardly ever gets cold enough here for me to wear it.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a black trench by HARE japan

really nice and slim.

always get's me compliments, well, not always, but plenty. B)

my trench

I can wear it with everything , a jean , a short .... I love it !

8528_305170855077_606225077_9361625_4478568_n.jpg.jpeg

8528_305170850077_606225077_9361624_4514832_n.jpg.jpeg

I just bought the 3/4 length classic trench from Banana today. I was considering the black since I wear black much more often and like it better than khaki/tan in general, but for a trench, I must say I think the tan looks much better and more classic and timeless.

I do think it is presently a trend b/c the mags are all pushing it hard right now, but it has really been a true classic and staple for decades. I'm glad I finally filled that void in my wardrobe since all I had was leather jackets and winter coats (and one dark fuchsia trench from a bcbg outlet years ago but that's definitely not classic).

Part of the reason I bought it today is not b/c of it's strong presence right now, but more b/c I've worked at banana for years and years and I'm thinking of leaving for sephora and before everyone quits they always buy a suit or trench or something before they lose their employee discount. I already have suits.^_^

stelouche: i love the trench. the colour is really something, ands its not quite following the trend. two thumbs up!

this thread needs to live again!

I like the design of Zara trenches but the material feels so cheap . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mooncholly
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->