The Unpublished Shots Thread

magazine: V #56
editorial: Cat Power
photographer: Ellen von Unwerth
styling: Charlotte Stockdale
models: Masha Novoselova, Vika Kuropyatnikova
(hopefully photobucket won't delete the images since imagevenue refused to upload them for some reason:angry:)
VikaMasha1.jpg
VikaMasha2.jpg

VikaMasha3.jpg
VikaMasha4.jpg

frognet.net, originally from art+commerce

I don't think so. I guess most have been posted. But a+c puts up new pics every month!

Here's and unpublished editorial, I think they were suposed to appear on US Vogue and that they were shot by McDean, so I really hope to see the whole ed on a+c someday!

001yzz.jpg

002qxm.jpg

marilyn's site

Arlenis...I dunno who the second girl is in the shot with the three of them (the one who Raquel is touching) looks like Jourdan.

I was going to post that one. lol

I think they are amazing, and would have been perfect for USVogue..

Does anyone have the picture of Eugenia, when she was supposed to be in the us Vogue Supermodel cover and editorial, I think in 2004 or 2005..?

Does anyone have the picture of Eugenia, when she was supposed to be in the us Vogue Supermodel cover and editorial, I think in 2004 or 2005..?

I've never seen the unpublished cover shot but here's the unpublished [US Vogue September 2004] editorial shot with Eugenia. This shot was eventually published in the March 2007 of Vogue Espana.

source | style.com

Attachments

• 01f.jpg
    01f.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 138
^ group shot and her solo picture :heart: :cry:
scaled.php

eugeniavolodina.co.nr

Thanks for the larger size honey... I was gonna scan it from the Vogue Espana :cry:

:heart: :flower:

Vogue Brazil March 2009
Model:
Bruna Tenório
Photographer: Jacques Dequeker
2la8ytw.jpg
qwzsxx.jpg

o0xu2b.jpg
2po1s3a.jpg

n6exq1.jpg
v3ktur.jpg

jacques dequeker photos via francy_italy

thank you so much, guys for all the pics!

btw, any clue of the designers on post #162??
I LOOOVE that pic, i love how the girls in the left side have different attitudes than the ones on the right side, and the dresses are fantastic there!

thank you so much, guys for all the pics!

btw, any clue of the designers on post #162??
I LOOOVE that pic, i love how the girls in the left side have different attitudes than the ones on the right side, and the dresses are fantastic there!

Gemma, Liya, Natalia, Karen & Hana all are wearing Rochas. Eugenia, Daria, Isabeli, Karolina & Gisele all are wearing Helmut Lang.

:flower:

Numéro Tokyo #5 August 2007
Model:
Daria Werbowy
Photographer:
Dusan Reljin
th_21095_dusan_reljin3_123_215lo.jpg

Covers

ursus-arktos @ bwgreyscale

thnaks for those Eugenia pics. I've never seen them in a large size like that.

Wow, looking at those pictures, that is brutal. Can't even imagine how it must have made Eugenia feel. :cry: Anybody knows why they cut her out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->